for Broken Lives

7/31/2015 c2 6ShadowXMoonlight
I like this chapter
5/6/2015 c2 SincereDeceit
I'm definitely intrigued. Good story concept and pacing. It would be cool if Tara & Faith's relationship over time moves from platonic to romantic.
3/10/2015 c2 2piecesofyourheart
So this needs to be completed please! It is a interesting take, on the entire situation, I like it. Haven't read something this different since I first found out about the Faith/ Tara pairing. This is really good and we have so little Fics out there that deal with Faith and Tara in any capacity together. Thanks for this, looking forward to the next chapter.
3/2/2015 c2 Morgan Daratrazanoff
Love it so far. Who are your pairings going to be? Tara/Willow? Buffy/Faith? Or something different? Like Faith/Willow? Buffy/Tara? Or will Faith and Tara's sisterly love turn to romantic love now that they don't have the same mother figure. To be honest this last one seem the most likely so far from the ending in chapter one.
Anyway please update soon!
3/1/2015 c2 agirl00z
Awesome story! I like the sister bond Faith and Tara have. Hoping there's a B/T paring to come. Can't wait for the next chapter.
2/22/2015 c2 Guest
wow keep going
2/23/2015 c1 Aiscool
Great story! Looking forward to updates.
2/22/2015 c2 24Boris Yeltsin
Loving it. I'll wait to see what else you do and other changes you make.
2/17/2015 c1 Kamloth
Nice start, when is the update ?
2/9/2015 c1 1RavensNic
I'm in. :) I hope you continue.
1/20/2015 c1 40LJlashlarue
An interesting start. I look forward to seeing where you take this.
L
1/16/2015 c1 Inoeth
well, this is interesting. you've caught my attention and i'd like to see some more chapters.
1/14/2015 c1 24Boris Yeltsin
Love the idea so far. I say keep it going.
1/13/2015 c1 Guest
Ooh I love it. Give me more!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service