FanFiction.Net
for The Past Is in the Past

9/11/2022 c12 BLIZZARD
UPDATE UPDATE RESUME KEEP GOING CONTINUE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COOOOONNNNTTTTIIIINNNNUUUUEEEEEEEEEE PLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE! ! ! ! ! !
6/17/2022 c12 LUVfrozen4ever
PLLEEAASSEE resume this story, WE ALL really want to know how the next chapters go, ESPECIALLY when elsa finally take anna's virginity with that ice "rod", PLEEAASSEE and thank you for listening to my request!
1/4/2022 c12 luvelsanna.elsamaren.kristanna
I know it's been (6YRS) but, UPDATE pleeeeeaaasssee! this fic is soooooo gooood! don't abandon it plleeaassee keep going! I know it's been almost 6 years but COOOMMEE ONNNNN! PLEASE! DON'T! GIVE! UP! ESPECIALLY when you left it on an ANXIETY RIDDEN NAILBITER WHEN ELSA WAS SUPPOSED TO TAKE ANNA'S VIRGINITY (IN!) (THE!) (NEXT!) (CHAPTER!) [SERIOUSLY!?] {LITERALLY BEGGING YOU HERE, PPLLLLEEEEEAAASSSEE UUUPPPDDAAAATTEEE} really SORRY for the all caps TRYING to make a point, like EVERYBODY ELSE IS who also LOVES this fic & wants & HOPES you continue!
10/4/2020 c2 smc-smfan1
that one statement anna says, was sooo funny, I busted out laughing for almost 5 minutes straight
bumping.. you know,

PLEEAASE GET BACK TOO THIS STORY I REEAALLY REALLY WANT TO KNOW THE END!
PLEASE AND THANK YOU
9/16/2020 c12 Kjaere-Solace
Loved it! Whole way through was a pleasure to read :)
9/7/2020 c12 FrozenFan25
I know this story hasn't been updated since 2015, but I still want to review and say that I really, really, really love this story. It is one of my favorites on fanfiction. I love post-canon Elsanna, and I especially love the dialouge and interactions between Elsa and Anna in this story. I really hope you update this again someday. Thanks for writing such an awesome story!
12/15/2018 c7 9Sappho82
Vanilla with an accent. Omg. that was great.

I just love your writing! So hot and clever and your turns of phrase are just to amazing!
12/15/2018 c4 Sappho82
Holy moly. Like, this is amazing. Your prose is phenomenal. The smut is... damn.
12/7/2017 c12 205CrueFan21
Please, please update! This is such a good story. I would like to see a chapter with Elsa confronting Kristoff, the way she did Anna in the previous chapter.
11/16/2016 c12 Guest
Aw, I want chapter 13 !
7/31/2016 c7 19gregterry480
I'm not really into "ElsAnna," but I will admit that the sex scene here was kinda hot and even cute. Anna's eagerness for Elsa was amusing, and it was amusing to hear Elsa yell "Holy F-!" (even though it's almost impossible for to imagine Elsa saying that. LOL).

Not sure if I'll read more "ElsAnna" in the future or not, but I did find this more arousing than I thought I might, so kudos to your writing for that.
7/11/2016 c12 bondwoman
Just wanted you to know you've still got plenty of fans here really crossing their fingers for an update! . .
Everyone knows this story is insanely good, it feels like a drug getting to that last chapter... you have left us burning for more
6/1/2016 c2 sklpper
Just starting this fic- I love it so far!
5/24/2016 c2 Guest
Chapters 1-2: sure I'll read this!
Chaptersn3: Maybee I'll wait till I get home