FanFiction.Net
for The Past Is in the Past

12/13/2015 c3 rockel1
That was freaking AWESOME!
12/11/2015 c1 rockel1
Omg.
It happened in the first chapter. Love this author _
12/9/2015 c12 Thumbs up
woah, I had to fan myself after this one. I'm loving this story more and more. Great job and I can't wait to read the next chapter.
11/20/2015 c10 Parasitoidi
All of the chapters so far have been great, I really love the fluff! Keep it up, your writing is amazing!
11/2/2015 c12 19glittering-snowfall
That was very hot. Thank you for the update! :)
10/31/2015 c12 6ArielApostolos
Dear gods, this had me clenching on the edge of my seat. Kinky indeed, though I can't wait to experience Anna's deflowering. You have a very unique expression of Elsa's control over her powers, and I thoroughly enjoyed their play. I look forward to the next chapter!
10/30/2015 c12 pandacornforever
LMFAO that was the best one so far i wonder if anyone new what they did in the meeting
10/29/2015 c1 Guest
HOW COME I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS FIC BEFORE?
10/29/2015 c11 Guest
That was freakin brilliant
10/28/2015 c11 Sam
I love it! I really like reading your story so i hope you update soon.
10/29/2015 c11 6DaniCZJ
I'm happy to see this story updated! It was great chapter which was arousing during Elsa's first ever self-admiration and then confusing because of the attitude change towards her sister. Not sure if Elsa is upset, jealous, or preparing Anna for something later on. Guess I will find out in chapter 12 :)
10/28/2015 c11 MelodicSymphony1
Again, impressive work. I am always impressed with your style of writing. Keep it up!
7/1/2015 c1 205CrueFan21
You have a truly amazing story on your hands. Seriously, its one of the best Elsanna fics ever. Update soon please!
6/22/2015 c3 AOA
WHOA!

"This chapter w-was", struggling to regain my breath..."Intense".

Intensely awesome :)
6/6/2015 c2 AOA
I like how you make incest seem as if it is not as bad as people make it out to be. Truthfully, I am turned off to the whole idea of incest. It disgusts me to my core. But the thought of Elsa and Anna being together romantically turns me on. I don't know what it is, but I love it, it makes me feel tingly inside, especially in the lower areas of my body. Just like Elsa in this fic, there is a war going on inside me, and half of me is saying its so so very wrong, and the other half is secretly very turned on by it.

With that being said, I must say that this fic is absolutely fabulous. So much detail, and the feels, OMG the feels. Your description of Elsa in her ice dress, from Anna's point of view, OMFG, I love it!. I totally can't wait to read more...:)
79 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »