FanFiction.Net
for The Past Is in the Past

5/23/2015 c10 22Firefall Bangenthump
Well, the first chapter was all, "Aw, all of the feels!" and then it turned into, "Good God, and the sex," and it's hard to say which was better-written. It was all fantastically well done and the sense of humour in the writing and the dialogue really lifted the whole story and made it very much character-driven rather than just being about the situations. I'm following this just in case inspiration strikes you to take it further, but even if it doesn't, this is still a great place to leave it.
5/6/2015 c1 AOA
The beginning of this fic is amazing so far. So many feels, it makes the tears want to gush from my eyes like a couple of water falls...lol, I love stories that make you have legit feels, like this one. I'm excited to continue reading on! :)

You have done an epic job at describing the situations, and feelings between both of them so far, and I love how you wrote them to sound like the real characters talking to each other. You nailed them perfectly. Like I have said before, not many people can do that, but your awesome at it.
5/1/2015 c2 205CrueFan21
This is a great story so far. You're an amazing writer! :)
4/20/2015 c10 LilyStarflame
Oh my god, this story has some of the best smut I've ever read! This is fantastic!
4/7/2015 c10 6ArielApostolos
So, finally finished reading this, took a little longer than expected :3 That being said, I absolutely LOVED it. I already told you in PM, but I love how you went into detail about the angst and pain caused by the separation and that they didn't just immediately accept and forgive things and suddenly were just okay. They have to work through it and that's some important character development that I think a lot of writers miss.

Next item on the agenda is the smut. Great work so far, had me squirming in my seat (which I do believe has to be cleaned now :P). This last chapter was interesting. Though I abhor anything to do with the male genitalia, this was some interesting play. I was wondering about their hymens by all the heavy fingering going on between them. :3

All-in-all, a great fic so far and I can't wait for more. If you want someone to bounce some ideas off of be sure and hit me up in PMs _
2/9/2015 c10 3Waldengarver
Great chapter.
2/9/2015 c10 MrYargen
Great chapter, Elsa's silly side brings a smile to my face xD. I love how they get closer to each other emotionally just as much as physically.
2/9/2015 c10 3RStyle
New discoveries every night! I don't think there's much for Elsa to tell Anna or vice versa about their past. Also... Looks like there's no one in the castle! The way Elsa and Anna shout out, definetely someone would hear it, their luck though lol

Great Chapter, can't get better!

Keep up the Great Job!
-RStyle.
2/9/2015 c10 Wolfgate227
Awesome update, it's always a joy reading an update to this fic. Can't wait to see where you might take this story next, whenever that might be ;). Keep up the great work :).
2/8/2015 c10 MelodicSymphony1
I enjoyed this chapter, everything from Anna's unbridled curiosity to Elsa's memories causing hesitation. I absolutely adore how charming it is.
2/8/2015 c9 RStyle
You deserve much more, mate. This is simply perfect! Even with the long chapters (5k words average, I guess?) I got hypnotized by your story.

Achievment Unlocked: Chapter One to Nine! (Took some time, but finally I made it!)

Keep up the Great Job!
-RStyle.
2/6/2015 c9 3Waldengarver
Simultaneously sweet and hot. Good work.
2/6/2015 c9 2Scorpio05
Wow! This was really hot. Great job!
2/6/2015 c9 Wolfgate227
Wow, great update. Never really been a fan of strap-on's etc in fics but hey, all in good fun right ;). Besides sounds like Elsa might just use her augmented fingers, yay :). Again, great chapter and as much as I enjoy the smut, it's worth noting that this fic is very well written, keep up the great work :).
2/6/2015 c9 MrYargen
Somehow my chapter 9 review got posted as a chapter 1 review lol, Seems Elsa's about to make Anna die of pleasure xD. What amazes me about this story is the fluff between the smut. I've yet to read another story that has such a perfect combination of the two.
79 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »