FanFiction.Net
for The Past Is in the Past

2/5/2015 c1 MrYargen
Seems Elsa's about to make Anna die of pleasure xD. What amazes me about this story is the fluff between the smut. I've yet to read another story that has such a perfect combination of the two.
2/2/2015 c8 2Scorpio05
Very good one, I can't wait for the smut part.
2/2/2015 c8 Wolfgate227
Love it :).
2/1/2015 c8 MrYargen
I love how you consider this chapter "short" xD. Another great chapter with feels & fluff.
2/1/2015 c8 3Waldengarver
Don't worry; this was a wonderful chapter!
2/1/2015 c2 MelodicSymphony1
Hello, thankfully that pm was not truncated. the email is a Melodic_Symphony and it is a Y.A.H.O.O. domain based Email address. I cannot say that name without those periods I think.
2/1/2015 c6 MelodicSymphony1
I am terribly Sorry for posting here once more, But I am in a 24 grace period of not being able to PM. can you send that entire message to my email maybe? It was truncated in my view and I highly doubt I received the entire message. If you wish to simply wait until tomorrow, then that is a possibility, but I would love to chat with you ASAP.
2/1/2015 c1 MelodicSymphony1
Hello, I am not sure the last time I tried this it posted, so I am posting this in case it didn't. I am absolutely enthralled with this story line and I was curious as to if I could do a series of reading this fanfiction for youtube. It is rare that I read a fanfiction that completely enthralls me and makes me want more. I always ask the owners of fanfictions or pictures for permission before I use them for any videos. The Videos will contain a link to your page and to this specific fanfiction as well. there are multiple ways you can contact me to respond. I think you can respond here. (I am still Very new to the whole fanfiction account thing), send me a message on twitter, MelodicGarrett or even shoot me an email to Melodic_Symphony ( ) .
2/1/2015 c7 MelodicSymphony1
Great fanfiction. It truly captures their emotions and personalities during it's entirety. I Cannot wait to read more.
1/29/2015 c7 2Scorpio05
Goo Fic, is nice to see Elsa more secure and sassy.
1/28/2015 c7 Roseriotgrrl
Loved this chapter! They are so beautiful together!
1/28/2015 c7 Wolfgate227
Damn, this fic is pretty intense. It has to be one of the most (and best) erotic Elsanna stories I've read. But it's done brilliantly and I'm so happy that there's just as much fluff as smut, it balances out really well, the sex scenes are great, only slightly kinky and not at all depraved, which is perfect. The kitchen fiasco was a little unexpected but you handled it really well, it didn't come off crude or disgusting but actually rather sweet. This is a great fic, and I look forward to reading the next installment, keep up the great work :).
1/27/2015 c7 MrYargen
It seems Elsa is about to bring her powers into the bedroom. Here's hoping for a chained up Anna xD.
1/27/2015 c7 3Waldengarver
Light, airily amusing, and hot. I quite enjoyed this chapter. (:
1/27/2015 c7 InariNineTails
that chapter was just what the doctor ordered all the elsanna fics I read have all gone uber angst of late and it was making My teeth grind lol thanks for the romantic fluffersmut and I can sooo see anna liking spankings
79 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »