for History Repeats Itself

12/22/2015 c52 1GryffindorOnFire
MAGNUS, NO. I REFUSE TO THINK YOURE DEAD. NAWWW MAN, THAT CANNON WAS FOR THE MINOTAUR. PFFTTTT. MAGNUS' FACE ON THE GODDAMN ANTHEM ISNT ACTUALLY HIM, TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES. YOU KNOW THE GAMEMAKERS, SUCH PRANKSTERS, THE BUNCH... MAGNUS, YOU IDIOTIC, COWARDLY HERO, IVE LOVE(D) AND HATE(D) YOU EVER SINCE THE BEGINNING. IS IT BAD I KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO SACRIFICE YOURSELF? CRIES CRIYMF

and then you give us tully's pov, just to pour lemon on the paper cut. Thnsks Ice. NO THE BONE CRUNCHING IS TOO MUCH. I CANT IMAGINING THAT HAPPENING TO MAGNUS. AND IMAGINE THEIR ESCORT's FACE WHEN SHE SAW HIM DIE AND TULLY RUNNING AND CRYING. OMG. HESRTBROKEN

okay, the warnings aren't even warnings anymore XD. I've read way too many chapters for it to faze me ever again. Tesla? Did she just admit her plan to Reese? So they're a shaky team of three? And poor vesper, omg. His father sold him to be beaten up for money, is that right? I was still a bit confused at that part. XD I felt a bit like Reese, minus the whole...fighting for my life and killing a sadistic monster thing...

ANDY YOU NERD.. AND ITS EVEN WORSE THAT I KNOW THAT CODE TOO. MORSE CODES ARE MY LIFE MAN. OMG, ANDYS GETTING SOFT... AGHHHH. AND WE REALLY GET TO MEET HER FAMILY IN THIS CHAPTER, AND IT BREAKS MY HEART THAT SHES GOT ONLY ONE LEFT? WHAT WICKED BRAINPARENT WOULD MAKE THEIR OWN CHILD SUFFER LIKE THAT? DAMN CRUEL MAN... and she never even intended for del to show up, he just does. XD she should've expected him to, though. she DID ask for his joining. SHE COULDNT EVEN KILL HIM! SHES TOTALLY GETTING SOFT. is it bad i kinda wanted her to kill him? or just wound him a bit? is it bad I want to sacrifice my own brainchild so Reese doesn't have to be the Rikey anymore? but I do like nerd-ANDY, she's always an alternative

my eight predictions are as follows: (in no particular order)
1. • — — • — • • — • — —
7. — • • — • — • • • — • • — • — —
8. • — — • • • • • —
12/22/2015 c52 1TheRainIsOnFire
Oh snap. MAGNUS. MAGNUS NO. MAGNUS. AAAAAAA-

"There… there is only one way to keep them safe." MAGNUS, SON. He just wanted to be brave. He didn't have to be brave by sACRIFICING HIMSELF TO THE MINOTAUR. OH MY GOD. MAGNUS. My heart was racing, I swear to god. He made it so long, man. "We're safe." Lol you thought. Also, finally getting the full picture about all the shit his family did was pretty awful. No wonder he felt so bad. BUT STILL. Riri finally began to lose her shit, too, which I've never seen before. You know it's bad when Riri panics.

I'm kinda tempted to side with Tully right now. They just agreed to leave him just like that? But on the flip side it's what Magnus wants. OH MY GOD. ICE WHY.

Also I was listening to a song called Arise while this was going down, and it's one of those dramatic instrumental pieces and it made everything 10 times worse I s2g.

ALSO TULLY REFERRED TO MAGNUS AS THE BOY SHE LOVED I CAN'T. ICE STAHP.

The Vesper/Tesla/Reese alliance is just a giant pile of feels and varying degrees of questionable morals, now. The questionable morals being mostly Tesla's fault.

Reese is our lord and saviour. God is real and They are called Reese Durnham. Seriously though, reading her interactions with Vesper makes my little heart sing because FINALLY. FINALLY SOMEONE JUST WANTS TO HELP HIM AND DOESN'T HAVE ANY NASTY INTENTIONS OR PLAN TO HURT HIM.

Speaking of people hurting him WHAAAAAT. OOH DEAR. VESPER MY POOR SON. I honestly didn't think his situation could've been any worse. I was WRONG. WOWOWOW.

Reese always has the perfect story for everything. And I can't get over how much she genuinely *cares*. Maybe it's because they have a similar past, but still oh my god my heart.

Tesla is salty af. "But what about when you don't have any more use for us." See what I mean? And when she flipped about Reese saying she loved Vesper, I was both relieved and a little heartbroken, because Tesla's kinda right: if she actually did love him it would make how she was treating him 100 times worse. Still though, lets place bets on Vesper actually being awake and hearing ALL OF IT.

"We're going hunting." OH DEAR. TESLA *NO*. I WANT VESPER TO LOVE AGAIN, NOT KILL. NONONO. (No no no stick to the status quo.)

Andy POV: Grizzly bear is actually a cuddly bear with a LOT MORE EMOTIONAL PROBLEMS THAN I INITIALLY REALISED. ANDY MY SWEET CHILD.

"Fuck. Me." Okimeanwhat.

The fact that she even considers the idea that Arc killed Bolt and Magnus is pretty hilarious. He couldn't skin a rice pudding, Andy, let alone a person.

I love the fact that she said 'welp'.

Andy don't slap your brother. That's mean. (She said to the assassin.) my feelings on Del are so all over the place, I'm not sure if I like him or not anymore.

KEEP GOING ANDY. RETURN TO YOUR BROTHER. (Except that would mean Kale and Reese would be dead OH NO. WHO DO I SIDE WITH?)

SHIT'S GONNA GO DOWN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. Idk if Vesper will fight, but Del almost certainly will, as will Tesla (actually she'll just try to make Vesper do it for her) and Reese will try and philosophise her way out of it and THERE WILL BE DRAMA. AND THEN THERE'S THE MINOTAUR TO DEAL WITH. OH JOY.

Update soon. (No smiley.)
12/22/2015 c52 imembarrassedofmyfanfiction
shit i shouldn't be reading this in study hall bc im about to scream and people are gonna look at me omg what is this fic doing to me

MAGNUS NOOOOOOOOO! I mean, I knew it was coming, but NOOOOOOO! He didn't deserve this (well none of them did but you geT MY POINT)

I'm starting to see the whole Reese and Vesper and Tesla situation a little differently. It isn't a love triangle like I thought it'd be, it's more of people going for control over Vesper; Tesla wants to keep it, Reese wants to abolish it altogether. It's a really cool conflict and it's so terrifying to think about what'll happen.

SHIT THAT FUCKING ENDING. Who died? Did someone die? I have no idea anymore, but holY SHIT.

I don't think Tully's gonna make it to the final 8, because after everything with Magnus and her past boyfriend I doubt she'll be able to continue the way she is. Adia hasn't been getting too much screen time either; either you're planning something with her or she's dead.
12/22/2015 c52 1UltimateMaxmericaShipper
Noooooooooo Magnus nooooo! Awwwww I loved him! And Tully, oh my gosh, I'm sure she's heartbroken! That was horrible, but to be honest, a perfect death for him. He went down fighting and protecting the ones he loved. And he conquerd his fear. I'm very proud of him! No hope you've found peace, Magnus, wherever you are.

Reese and Vesper, oh my gosh! I loved that part soooo much! Vesper is so adorable I can't even handle it. I feel so bad for both of them, after the story came out. It's intresting to see the ever strong Tesla show weakness. I do have to agree with Andromeda, though, she's kind of a bitch XD

I like Andromeda, and DANG! Aemilius is dead... Yikes! I'm glad it wasn't Arc, cause I like him, and frankly disliked Del. that wasn't the best way to go, though. I have to admit, I like Andromeda more now... She's growing on me for sure!

Hmmm... final 8. My guesses would be: Kale, Abdromeda, Chance (I can be optimistic!), Vesper, Tesla, Reese, Sam, and Adia. The next death I predict is probably Arc, though I don't know how. Then Tully, because I think she's broken without Magnus and couldn't keep going. That's 10. I could see Riri running away from the alliance and getting herself killed.

UPDATE SOON OR SOONER THAN A MONTH AND TWO DAYS PLEASEEEE! Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas, though!
11/30/2015 c51 FoalyWinsForever
VESPEEEEER. Man, I know he's been in bad shape for a while, but it shows in this POV much more than before. Please never let him and Magnus end up in a room together, I don't think my cold heart can take that many pretty-boy tears.

The Reese thing, though... interesting. It doesn't seem like Tesla is in much better shape than Vesper, so I can't see her taking this well, although the fact that his POV didn't end in a death is already better than I was expecting, so I'll take that and run.

Riri's logic is alarmingly sound. Gee, I wonder what's coming. What could it possibly be. Fuckity. The rebel alliance finally seems to be in semi-respectable, reasonably cooperative shape, though, which I'm sure means it's all about to go straight to hell. Sigh.

"Safe." Suddenly, Fenris.

I have a bad feeling about the locked door, and the one with the stone behind it, I dunno, for some reason that detail gives me both the heebies AND the jeebies. Damn, the tension in this scene. My radiator went bang while Chance was reaching for the scroll. and I almost fell out of my seat.

Ohp.
11/26/2015 c51 1GryffindorOnFire
AQOkay, fear is permeating. How nice. I can practically smell the nervousness from behind the computer screen.

OMG TESPER. TESPERRRRRRR. IS BROKEN. well, its partly broken. yes, reese. i honestly don't know whether reese is actually tired and giving uppy or she's tire and giving uppy AND she's trying to ruin tesla's plan and also bond with Vesper, or unintentionally ruin Vespers alliance. But the Sale part, oh my god. Tesper is seriously so afraid of Sale. Its honestly kind of creepy. Imagine is Tesper found Sale. My god. But that won't happen anymore, Tesla is out of Vesper's main priority list and Reese replaced her. omg ;(

Im honestly waiting for Riri to ditch the Rebels. She's so...kind of...on edge. Or like half-done with them. But then if she leaves, Arc will be heart-broken. Or he'll leave with her. Or commit suicide. ehhhhh. so tulles leader. she's going to lead the group to hell bc she's solely centered on magnus health. what will happen when magnus dies? tbh i haven't really noticed him and he doesn't have much of an impact on everyone except for tully. maybe the rebels will just get mad at magnus for holding them down. the rebels are shaky, every1 is shaky. EARTHQUAKE ASDFGHJKLASDGHJKLQQWERTYUIOPZXCVBNMASDFGHJKLQWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKZXCVBNM

omg one night chance just happened to become a very clear victor in my head. and then it all makes sense, every1 is like andy or tester will win to set off career trend. but what about chance? chance is smart, has kills and already seems to be off-... like off. He's already infamous, so thats a thing. but yeah, so chance is my predicted victor. and what about arc? he also looks as a victor to me. anyway, now specifically on chance's pov: ok minotaur. MINOTAUr. inside this maze. torture room, with chance. btw i was rereading previous tiny tots chapters and almost cried. jk i cried. bc jeanette welcomed chance as friends, never expecting HIM to be the one to stab her in the stomach. in andy's pov, they were all joking. NONE of them would ever believe they killed each other. regina is evil. she's an evil genius.

who will die next?: magnus :(
11/26/2015 c51 4The Writress of Many Fandoms
I saw the update and I couldn't stand waiting so unread it while walking to school and froze my fingers from lack of gloves but HRI AASDFIKFKKAHLHALNAJKSEOB

Vesper: OH MY GOD. OH. MY. GOD. REESPER. I SHIP IT. I SHIP IT SO HARD. AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA TESLA'S SCREWED.

Tully: Hehehehehehehhh Riley's dead. :) And aww Magnus is so relieved. Aaacckkk. She knows. Ackk. WAIT WHAT. OH NO. RIRI. WHY YOU SO SMART. FUCK. Aha at last Tully gets her shit together. About time. Hahahano. You're in the Hunger Games, Magnus. You're not safe.

Chance: Nope. He's gone. He's cracked. Crazy. Coo-coo. Bye-bye, Chance's sanity. I'll miss you. Ahahahhh he found a map! Excellent. Whoop! There it is. I knew there'd be a Minotaur segue somewhere in this chapter.

I'm surprisingly not hyperventilating right now. It's been ages since that happened. I think it's because I was reading this in small, school-distracted chunks. Awesome chapter.
11/23/2015 c51 10Cairn Destop
Vesper Prospero:

The horrors of the game and an abusive past break free when he finds a kindred spirit in Reese. Now the biggest question is about Tesla; can she regain the commanding presence she had before?

Tullia O'Doyle:

Even underground we have the nightly rituals. With the death of Riley confirmed, there is an air of surprise and gratification. Their personal demon is gone forever. To paraphrase, the devil is dead, long live the devil.

Chance Hensley:

Where is Hercules when you need him? An advantage in the game may well spell another wave of horrors yet to be.

Another well conceived chapter. The confirmation of Riley's death isn't the relief everyone anticipated. The game continues.
11/21/2015 c51 Wolves the Author
WOW okay just gonna be honest here, I was shaking a little bit when I saw the update, mostly because I knew that it would include Vesper and Tully's POVs and I worry about those two situations so much. But the chapter was amazing as always. Now onto my ranting.

Vesper: I guess I should start by saying that I've come to dread reading POV's from Vesper's perspective. I just feel so horrible for him and this just seems to get worse and worse as time goes on. What does it mean when you're not really a fan of your own tribute any more? I mean I still love her and I don't want her to die and I know she's really messed up right now, but it's like shit girl what the fuck are you doing?! She's just so harsh with Vesper now and I just wanna smack her and tell her to knock it the fuck off. Ugh but she has her reasons, that's no excuse but it's the hunger games, self-preservation and a means to an end . . . I'm sorry I don't even know where I'm going with this, I'm just really conflicted about the situation. Tesper is dying and I'm not sure if I'm sad about that or not. I mean I love them but it's the definition of toxic and it needs to stop, something's got to give with those two and I know that it won't end well, yeah Vesper's probably gonna kill her. This chapter, that situation with Reese made me feel both joy and dread, Vesper needs someone to care about him and Reese could easily take Tesla's place in his mind, which I'm glad that he's got that again sorta but at the same time I know this won't bode well for Tesla. But that was just so sweet, Vesper's just such a sweetheart, I can't even-can I just hug him and not let go? But god I hope that Tesla hasn't become so unhinged that she hasn't seen the writing on the wall here. I'd personally hope that she gets the fuck out of dodge while she still can and goes off on her own, but that probably won't end well for her. Shit she's pretty well screwed now isn't she? But this could be a really good thing for Vesper, maybe he'll even get some of his sanity back?

Tully: Okay so my previous hatred for Tully has withered significantly, she's still not one of my favorites but she's not a villain. I loved all of their reactions to Riley's death, the Maglly moment was especially sweet, but poor arc he really can't catch a break can he? W-wait so Riri knows that Tully did it?! Damn she's perceptive, I am impressed, on the other hand it could just be that Tully is a bit paranoid. But whatever. I was a little annoyed with Riri for being the bearer of harsh reality and essentially remind them that something worse is coming down the pipeline. Which is true of course but still, couldn't they just have a second to enjoy the fact that Riley's dead and they were safe from him. Though in the same breath I have to commend her for being the voice of logic in this group. Arc is really starting to grown on me a lot more, not to say that he's a replacement for Bolt or anything like that but it seems like he's kinda stepping into the role that Bolt used to fill out of necessity. I also think that it's great that Tully's pulled her head out of her ass and has started to actually act more like a leader, it's like a moment when you just can't help but think "about damn time". So things seem to be going decently well for the rebels, for once but seeing how the story has gone thus far . . . it probably wont last for very long at all. My guess would be that either Riri does actually know that Tully killed Bolt and some for some reason feels the need to tell the group and everything falls to hell or the minotaur will just show up and fuck everything up. Well whatever it is I can't wait to see the fall out!

Chance: Oh man can I just say once again poor Chance! This kid just can't catch a break. This kid needs a hug and some cake right now. Also leave it to the capitol to be Theatrical with the blood art and the scrolls and have it basically say "Hey kid there's a crazy monster that's going to kill you, and by the way you have no hope" what makes this worse is that he's going through this all alone, no Milo or Jeanette to help him (R.I.P Two of the Triple T's, help protect Chance, please!). I also have a sinking feeling that the Gamemakers just waited till someone found that room/note to release their beast. So I have a feeling that the real carnage is about to begin. Those poor souls. This is not going to end well at all.

Great chapter as always Ice and I'm both dying and dreading to read what happens next ! :)
11/21/2015 c50 Wolves the Author
JUSTICE! JUSTICE HAS FINALLY BEEN SERVED! THANK YOU ICE! But more on that later, so this was a great chapter for so many reasons! Mostly for Riley's death but more on that in a moment, so to the POV's!

Kale: so here we once again get our dose of Sale feels, but before I rant about that awesomeness can I just say Kale and his swearing are just amazing and Sam asking if she was dead really gave me a good chuckle. I really felt bad for Sam though, just the fact that she now has limitations and needs help because of them, just ugh. I don't care for Sam as much as I used to but I really just wanted to give this girl a hug, and Kale to honestly. Just seeing how scared the two of them were was just . . . sad. And that moment where they were holding hands just, the friendship feels are strong in those two. And know he's in a situation where he's faced with something he fears and fire . . . doesn't seem to me like it could possibly end well, like at all, but I look forward to seeing more from this pair as time in the labyrinth goes on.

Adia: So once again we see the rebels, you know I'm still surprised that this motley crew is holding together as well as it is, and I know 'well' might be an over statement but still. I'm glad that all of them are armed and have had some food in their stomachs, and I have to say I loved the little ninja Riri moment that was awesome. And I see that Reese is still an object of tension with in the alliance which is only right I suppose. But geez poor Adia, well poor all of them really, I just wanna give them all hugs. I've honestly felt this much sympathy for a group of SYOT tributes, so really great job with all of this Ice.

Riley: W-Wait what the fuck? Am I dreaming, is the main antagonist, the monster skulking in the shadows, the sadistic asshole who everyone wished would spontaneously combust really dead?! By his main target. OH THE BEAUTIFUL IRONY! I LOVE THIS I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Like wow I honestly can't believe it! I was expecting Riley to make it into the final four. I thought he'd be the one to beat . . . but he took eleventh fucking place! I mean granted he was already dying of infection and he had the last laugh in a way, but he's still dead- wait did she decapitate him? Holy crap Reese is sure to be messed up after this. Leave it to Riley to be a fucking asshole to the last. Just that fight scene was epic, trying to saw Reese's nose off. . . gross but expected from someone like Riley. Okay I'll admit while I'm glad that he's dead I think I might miss Riley. Yeah he was a messed up fuckhead, but he was a great villain and he was really the most honest and refreshing tribute of the bunch and from what we know about his backstory he kinda has a reason for being as fucked up as he is, it doesn't excuse what he's done but I will miss him in a weird way. R.I. P. (Rest In Pieces) Riley Byron.
11/21/2015 c51 1UltimateMaxmericaShipper
NOOOOOOOO MY BABY! I'm sooooo scared for him! Of course, I shouldn't be surprised. Where there's a labyrinth, there has to be a minatuar. It's really like a law of nature. My poor, poor baby. Chancey it's ok... Be calm, run fast, and don't let it get you. He's alive this far, which is a surprise.

Damn, the Capitol is so dramatic, with the blood notes and everything. It's almost funny.

Almost.

Vesper... I just want to wrap him up in a warm hug and keep him safe. He's just so... I don't know, but I really like his character. He and Reese... Wow. Connecting. I kind of like them together, although I'm not sure as a ship or friendship, because Tesper. Despite my love for Tesper, I don't particularly like Tesla by herself. She's so mean to Vesper oh my gosh.

Magnus! He's probably soooo relieved Riley's dead oh my gosh. Tully, I also loved I'm this chapter. She's finally starting to be the leader. But, wow... If that secret came out, it would be bad news for her...

Update soon!
11/21/2015 c51 1Dictator Mags
Oh my gosh. Vesper is such a sweet person to be honest. Seeing him with Reese was so amazing; Tesla's losing control. She's become more and more unhinged; Vesper is too, but he seems like he's really trying to fight it. Reese and Vesper's heart-to-heart was too amazing to read and Reese is continuing to make me love her. I wonder what's going to happen now that Vesper's invited her to stay with him and Tesla... nothing good, I presume, but I'm going to enjoy it until then.

OH CRAP RIRI KNOWS?! Riri's observantness never ceases to amaze me. Forget Tesla, Riri is the biggest threat to Sam methinks. XD For real though, I see both sides to the argument with the Rebels. Riley's dead so yay, he will not kill any more of them. On the flip side, like Riri said, the Capitol has to have a new, bigger threat there to replace him. I'm glad to see them be at relative peace for the time being. I fear for if Adia finds out what Riri apparently knows though. That might finish destroying the group.

I feel so bad for Chance right now. He needs every rebel not named Riri to comfort him that Riley being gone is good for no other reason than to give him a tiny bit of peace. Honestly, besides the age factor, I do think Chance has a legit chance at winning because he totally is a survivor. The main thing that stands in the way is that Finnick is apparently the youngest victor at 14... but who knows? History could be rewritten? Or maybe Katniss just doesn't know. But WOOOAAAAHHHHH THIS NOTE. Holy crap, they really unleashed the Minotaur. Please don't get Chance. Jeez, I don't want the Minotaur to do anything besides maybe scare the crap out of everyone.

Another great chapter, Ice!
11/21/2015 c51 6santiago.poncini20
OMG I LOVED THIS CHAPTER. pls dont kill Chance painfully. Vesper X Reese! Vesse?
11/20/2015 c51 1TheRainIsOnFire
LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE

It's *always* one of those chapters, Ice.

Wowee. "Get rid of their source." MY HEART LITERALLY STOPPED. DON'T *DO* THAT TO ME, MAN. I CAN'T TAKE THIS. POOR VESPER. HE'S SO CONFUSED AND TESLA KEEPS ON MANIPULATING HIM AND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. YOUR WRITING IS SO SPECTACULAR, AND YOU WRITE MORALITY SO WELL. I GET A CASE OF THE FEELS EVERY CHAPTER. HOW DO YOU *DO IT*?

"I think it's a girl. Samantha." NO IT ISN'T. NO IT ISN'T, ICE. HAHAHA DON'T DO THAT DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT BECAUSE SAM BEING FOUND LEADS TO KALE BEING FOUND. I s2g if/when Kale dies I will have an aneurysm.

"Announced only by his deranged cackle" Vesper I know how that all looked but I SWEAR KALE IS A GOOD GUY PLEASE DON'T HURT HIM.

Holy mother of god, Reese cut his head off?! Woah. Also of COURSE RILEY WOULD MAKE SURE SHE COULDN'T GET HER LOCKET BACK. GODDAMIT RILEY.

"And empathy." Yes, Vesper, good. Feel emotions. REGAIN THE LOVE. JUST STAHP KILLING.

"Always makes jokes about having no money left for an ashtray." waIT WHAT. HE DID WHAT. OOOoOoO IM GONNA KILL REESE'S FATHER. MURRRRR.

"*No*." REESE MY GIRL. YES, SAVE VESPER. BRING HIM BACK. YEEESSSSSSSSS.

"What if I-I've become h-h-him?" *hugs Vesper*. MY POOR BOY. (Foaly you monster. Ice you monster.) THIS IS SO TRAGIC. D: "Maybe I deserve to die too." DOUBLE D:. ICE I COMMAND YOU TO STOP THIS RIGHT NOW. STOP MAKING ME FeEl THInGs.

Y'know, I really like what you did in this POV. You showed Reese and Tesla being like that thing where a character has an angel on one shoulder and the devil/demon on the other, with Reese being the angel and Tesla being the devil. Even in a couple sentences you showed the difference between them: "When she tries to smile, it actually looks convincing, even with her disfiguring injuries. After the fire, Tesla's only ever looked like she's grimacing." Like, goddamn, Ice.

Goddamn. Publish a novel. I'd read that.

"I want her to stay" … "save me from myself." YES GOOD. THE RETRIBUTION OF VERSPER IS A GO. (I sense much Reese/Tesla drama, maybe even a fight. Nice.)

Everyone's reactions to Riley's death, though. Like, I was internally cheering with them, but then you dragged up Riri's logic and suddenly WHAM. Panic. Stoooooop.

"She knows I killed Bolt." *pointed glare at Tully*.

MAGNUS IS (sort of) SAFE. I keep on sort-of forgetting what happened to him and theN I REMEMBER AND THE MEMORIES OF EARLIER CHAPTERS JUST COME CRASHING IN.

Hah I know Magnus/Tully is kinda cute but if I was one of the rebels I wouldn't know how to deal with all the PDA.

Chance. Chance. CHaNcE.

At one point I thought he was going to run into the Minotaur right then and there and I thought 'ok I know I voted for him on the latest poll BUT CAN YOU NOT.'

The gamemakers are so dramatic I s2g. Of course the only scroll in English would be the dramatic-ass notes saying 'BEWARE THE MINOTAUR' and 'YOU CAN'T ESCAPE IT'. Also, that room designed to look like a slaughter house. It became funnier when I realised they'd set it up, but still horrifying. (All I look for in life tbh.)

But this really wasn't helped by the fact that I have 'lets kill tonight' by panic! At the disco stuck in my head. *thumbs up*.

In conclusion: aaaaAaaaaaaaAaaAAAAAAA

Update soon. :)
11/15/2015 c50 4The Writress of Many Fandoms
HOLY FUCK I DIDN'T REALIZE THERE WAS A FUCKING UPDATE OH MY GOD AAAAAAAAAA DING DONG THE SADIST IS DEAD! WHICH SADIST? THE ONE WHO MURDERED MY FUCKING BRAINCHILD! I really don't know what to think because AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA HE'S DEAD AT LAST but he kinda got what he wanted and it was super fucking gruesome and idk maybe Reese will even bleed to death now. Ahhhh fuck I can't. I. Cannot. HAHAHAHSHAHAHAGAHHHH BURN IN FUCKING HELL RILEY BYRON
956 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »