for History Repeats Itself

10/31/2015 c49 David12341
I know I don't review much but I felt like I really needed to review on this one, it was the best chapter yet and I'm overdue for a review anyways. The dialogue here was actually ridiculously good, and the dramatic entrances can be forgiven because they were pretty awesome. You've done a great job of giving each character their own story and voice. Its the only shot I've read where everyone is their own person, interesting, and all in their own way likable. There's honestly nobody I would be mad with winning, as the only person who doesn't seem like a normal kid is Riley, and he's just such a good villain I don't even mind his insanity. This chapter was well worth the wait, and I can't wait to see the next(I feel like were going to see the death tolls speed up real fast real soon). I'll do my next to review again next time :P
10/31/2015 c49 1GryffindorOnFire
God god god god god...

NOOOOO. ANDY NO. YOUVE MADE TNE RIGHT CHOICE TO GO BUT FREAKIN RED ROSES. WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO CREATIVE ICE. LET ME HELP YOU, I FEEL GUILTY NOT COMING UP WITH EVERYTHING. YOUVE MADE HER BETTER THAN I COULD EVER WRITE OR COME UP WITH. LOL SHE STILL SEES NO ONE. JK HELLO CHANCEY BOY. AWWW SHES SO CUTE. "Chill." AND THEN DEL COMES.

DEL TACO. IM CALLING HIM THAT NOW LETS HOPE HE DOESNT DIE. AND HIS PIV IS SO INTENSE ATM. WHY HELLO THERE YOU BUPIG HEADED BITCH RILEY. WELCOME TO THE PARTY INDEED. AND ANDY. KILL THAT MONSTROSITY. JK SHE WOULD PROB LOSE. MAYBE, IDK I HOPE NOT. BUT THAT WOULD MAKE SO MANY TRIBUTES SCARED EVEN WORSE. THAT RILEY COULD KILL AN ASSASSIN. MORALS. GODDAMN MORALS IS WHY ANDY IS AMAZING. NOT BIAS ALBEIT BERRY VERY BIAS.

OMG TESLA LOOKS SO GROSS. POOR DEMENTED THING. OHP AND IT STARTS. VESPER IS OFFICIALLY INSANE. BYE BYE TESLA. AND PROBABLY EVERYONE INCLUDING VESPER. SEE YA LATER.

I FEEL LIKE ANDY GOT ALOT MORE NICE.

ANYWHO, REBELS. PHEW A BREAK. LOL NOPE. OMG MAGGIE! AND ADIA IS QUITE FEROCIOUS IS SHE? OHHH ITS GOING DOWN FOR REAL NOW GUYS. SHE SLAPPED ARC. 4/30 BLAZE IT- Adia as she runs into Riley. Ayyyyyy Reese, you're back GURL! "Hello, district partner." Most dramatic entrance ever.

And Sam band Kale just running and laughing headfirst into the room of anarchy and destruction where they'll probably die o noes.

Aw Riri. I gotta eat for vitamins and nutrition. I feel like Riri and ANDY could become bffs. They practically are. Aw agreeing on everything; I ship it. #Ridromeda

Seven boys and seven girls. I thought they were supposed to like have the frick frack bc y not, but labyrinth, that's better. Wait now I say it, having sexy time actually makes sense since the walls like rise. Lol. Twelve year old chance. Poor thing. GODDAMN IT ANDY. YOR SO BIPOLAR. AND U LITTLE NERD U. OFMNDHCJDNJSJS FALLI DIEHIG F DNJDNC R IDISMXNFN

and apologies for lack of reviews: they all broke my heart and I read all of them. Shoutout to Reese for that cute story. Lol jk no
10/31/2015 c49 1UltimateMaxmericaShipper
OH MY GOD I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING!

My baby Chancey! Oh my god! I thought for sure he was going to die. He's alive, alive. You don't understand my pain when this chapter came out. I was at a football game, and those things are sooooooooooo long, so I could sneak little bits when they were on break, and when I read about Andromeda and Chance, a player ran like 23 yards, and so I had to cheer and then yeah. So when the line about "his cannon would sound in minutes", I read it as "his cannon SOUNDED in minutes." And I freaked out, and then couldn't read the rest and oh my gosh I'm so relieved. I'm pretty sure he's alive, for now.

I can't believe Andromeda didn't kill him. He's 12, and he was just sitting there eating cake (oh my god, he's like such a small child. Nutrish food that would last and water, and my baby goes straight for the cake. That's my boy. But she didn't kill him. Wow...

And Riley. My hatred for him grows stronger for him each chapter. He's such a maniac. I hope he dies painfully, hopefully Reese kills him.

HOLY FREAKING SHIZ WHAT LIKE I CANT EVEN OH MY GOOD LORD THE LABRINTH IS GOING TO BE SO FREAKING AMAZING OH MY GOD IM SO EXCITED AND TERRIFIED AND HAVE THE URGE TO START SOBBING I CANT HANDLE IT IM SO SCARED.

Update soon! I may start sobbing...
10/31/2015 c49 4The Writress of Many Fandoms
Ack. At last. I’m so excited, but already that A/N has made me nervous.
Andy: Aha, finally some backstory for her. Seriously, don’t claw your hands. That made me wince. I’ve come close to doing that myself, but I guess she has less restraint than I. Oooh. Spookiness. But how do you know you’re first? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUCK NOT CHANCE OH HELL NO! Lol of course he has a cake. FEAR ME I HAVE CAKE! I’m so glad she’s not attacking him. I too would probably be like, Chill and let me eat. Alright, that is weird. Why is he there? But awww Andy’s giving Chance advice. I feel so relieved, but fuck this peace isn’t going to last long.
Del: Nope. Nopety nope. He’s crazy. I keep on thinking it’s still Adromeda’s POV, then I get all confused because Del’s about to cry. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAGH RILEY THAT OMINOUS ENTRANCE I CAN’T THE TIMING OMFG! I feel like he was probably just chilling in the shadows for a few minutes waiting for someone to mention him. Ahahaha his injury still bugging him hehehehehehh. Oh wow I didn’t realize I was so similar to Andy but we’re like thinking the same thoughts. WOW HE REALLY WAS HIDING IN THE FUCKING HALLWAY WAITING FOR THE RIGHT TIME TO APPEAR OMFG RILEY. FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOU WHY WOULD YOU SAY SUCH THINGS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *looks up meaning of hick* Yep Riley you’re both. Aaaaahhh the tension kill him Andddyyyyyy! Alright I’m half disappointed she didn’t but happy because she phrased it right. Lol not just her ears we burning... I shouldn’t have snickered at that. Ah, typo. “Vesper Prospero, I remember
r from the Capitol.” Random line break. Wait what. Sam would barge into Del’s room and rant about Vesper? This is a new development. That’s awesome. Oho you are so wrong, Delly. Tesla’s a threat, alright. You have no idea. Holy shit Riley. Could you be any more terrifying?
Magnus: Oh right, he exists. Woah... Did Adia really just slap Arc in a non-playful way? And Tully speaks for the first time. Not exactly a profound statement but MAGLY! So... is Adia the unofficial leader or what? HOLY FUCK AAAAHHH DON’T DO IT ADIA DON’T DIIIEEEE! Ah, typo. “you all thought I was going to be the one to break the truth.” I think you meant “truce”. ACK REESE IS HERE! REPEAT, RESSE IS HERE!
Riri: WHYYYYYY ISN’T IT REESE’S POV AGH! Oh shit the “everything happens fast” oh no. I know Riri’s doing this intelligently, but I found it sort of funny picturing her stuffing her face as all the drama goes down. Lol they tried a dramatic entrance but just crashed into Reese. *applause* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOLY SHT I KNEW THIS WOULD COME I KNEW IT I KNEW IT OH MY GOD WHYYYYY DID I DO THINS TO MYSELF AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
10/31/2015 c49 1TheRainIsOnFire
SPOOKY SCARY SKELETONS SEND SHIVERS DOWN YOUR SPINE LIKE THIS BLOODY CHAPTER GODDAMIT ICE.

First off: aside from the whole assassin thing, I'm starting to see parts of myself in Andy. I think it's the swearing. Anyway, I am actually starting to really like her, probably to do with her morals starting to surface. Idk, man.

"Chill," Reason number 2. It's a little ironic considering I am literally the least chill person, ever.

I REALLY WANTED A BADASS FIGHT BETWEEN RILEY AND ANDY, PARTICULARLY IF ANDY WON. BUT NOOOO, BECAUSE TRUCES.

I have such conflicted feelings about Del. Like, 90% of the time I don't have a problem with him, but then Caragh's death happened and the whole 'selling the rebels out' thing, but even then, he was being tortured, so… I don't know, man.

RILEY IS SUCH AN ASS. "What, did you tell the Seven girl she was ugly, and leave her to do the rest?" HOLD ME BACK, HOLD ME BACK. *claws at screen*. WHAT A DICK, NO, HE'S THE ULTIMATE DICK. KNOBJOCKEY. ASSHAT. WANKER. OOOH BOY.

'Rebel POV' aka TIME TO DIG UP BOLT FEELS. I AM NOT OK, YET SO PROUD THAT MY SON HAS NOT BEEN FORGOTTEN AND IS STILL BREAKING HEARTS. *offers high five to Bolt's gravestone* *skeleton hand appears from the ground and returns high five.* nice.

"Beautiful, compassionate Tully" ha, more like BOLT MURDERING TULLY.

(I'm so bitter.)

ADIA. WOMAN, THOUGH HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE YOU, YOU CANNOT TAKE ON RILEY. CHILL. CHILL FOR BOLT'S SAKE.

AND THEN IN COMES REESE.

"Hello, district partner." AGAIN, NO ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN OF DESTINY. BUMMER.

"From the hallway behind Reese, shouts of excitement can be heard." I actually facepalmed. OF COURSE IT'S KALE AND SAM WHO JUST BURST IN ON THIS SCENE WHILE YELLING WITH EXCITEMENT. (This reminds me of an irl story that I'll explain later.)

AHAHAHAHAHAHA KALE AND SAM YOU NERDS. LITERALLY BOWLING INTO THIS DRAMATIC SCENE AND KNOCKING OVER REESE. IM DONE.

"Seven boys and seven girls." I DIDN'T EVEN REALISE. I FIGURED IT WAS A MINOTAUR AND I DIDN'T CONNECT THE DOTS BETWEEN THAT AND THE STORY OF THE LABRYINTH. BOLLOCKS. (Labryinth, come in *techno music*)

"THIS ISN'T EVEN ROMAN! IT'S FUCKING GREEK!" Why did that make me laugh so much? Andy you nerd. NERDS, THE LOT OF THEM.

This chapter was both the best and the worst thing to happen to me. It's time for the MINOTAUR. WHO'S GONNA DIE? Knowing my luck it's gonna be Kale but I CAN LIVE IN DENIAL FOR A WHILE LONGER, DAMMIT.

Update soon. :)
10/9/2015 c48 7Jalen Kun
1 chapter since Milo Heath's depressing demise...

...

...

It still hurts.

Anyway, damn, DAMN, I am so jealous of you, Ice. Seriously, your writing is always so perfect, like you NEVER have any off-chapters. Everything about this chapter was simply outstanding, from Sam's jokes to Cicero's blunt words, all the way to the epic reveal of what is soon to come. Ugh, I can't. I just can't. I don't even know what to say; your story is one of the best I've ever read. Seriously. I love HRI soooooo much.

Okay, let's start with Sam. For starters, that thing with Kale liking Del was HILARIOUS. LMFAO. Sam is so crazy, and she doesn't have a single bit of filter at all. I honestly thought Kale was gay for a second, but then he made that hate-filled speech about how much he despises Del...and yeah, so much for that pairing xD But man, I'm really glad that Samantha made it though without being that badly hurt. While reading this, I seriously get the intense feeling of these characters being REAL teenagers, and it's just so haunting to think that these teens have to go through something so horrible...just to eventually die. It's so morbid, and I love that because The Hunger Games is supposed to be morbid and realistic. You capture this perfectly, Ice. She's so scared of dying, and that's realistic because anyone in this situation would be deathly terrified of death. Kale, too, is just a teenage boy who doesn't want to die. Ughh. I can't. These two are seriously going through hell. While Kale never really spoke to me before, I am really beginning to enjoy his character. A lot. (now watch as he dies in the next chapter LMFAO) OH, and the realization that their enemies just might not be as bad as they thought... Man, things are just so intense for these two. When they got into an alliance at literally the last minute, I admit that I didn't expect much from them. But they've grown so much, and they're only going to grow bigger and bigger before this story ends. I love it.

Okay, for starters, Cicero... UGH I LOVED THAT SOOOOO MUCH. I don't know, but I have an obsession with randomly yelling "Welcome to the 74th annual huuuuuuuunger gaaaaaaaames!" in Caesar's voice, because it's filled with so much enthusiasm and peppiness and I just like how it sounds. So that's kinda how Cicero sounded in my head, and I couldn't help but read his lines out loud. I ALMOST thought that he was going to rat Tully out...but nope, they're keeping the tension high so that they can use it later. They'd rather have a Feast first before they let the cat out of the bag. Oh, and when Riley chuckled at Milo's death... Ugh. Legit GROAN. I HATE RILEY SO MUCH. I am seriously hoping that Milo's stab somehow gave him an infection. I really, honestly hope so. I would pay to see that, Ice. REESE NEEDS TO WIN, PLEASE. I LOVE HER SO SO SOS OS SOSNSJUSUNJDEND SO MUCH. IF REESE WERE TO KILL RILEY AND WIN, OMFG, MY ENTIRE LIFE WOULD BE COMPLETE...!

And last but not least, I'm actually taking a test on Julius Caesar next Wednesday, so I know exactly what Regina meant when she said that showing the districts that wouldn't be the best idea. WAIT. IS THIS FORESHADOWING THAT...JULIA WILL BE BETRAYED BY HER LOVED ONES? oh my god, THAT MAKES SENSE! Octavious is so far gone at this point, and Julia mentioned that the Hunger Games don't need to continue afyer this year. But we all know that they DO continue. So would Octavius kill his own sister to continue these gruesome Games...? ugh, no, no. I don't like the Capitol at all, and I have mixed feelings on Julia, but I seriously don't want that to happen to her. I really don't.

Anyway, yeah, that's it from me. :) School has been the absolute worst, Ice, so I understand completely. Updates are scarce for me, too, because apparently my school wants to make my life a living hell. I'm going to end up getting gray hairs soon, I swear...

Well, bye! Excellent chapter, and I cannot wait for the next!
(By the way, just one question before I leave. Is it possible that you'll be starting another SYOT after this one is complete? Because HRI is so good, so I think any sequel would be the best thing ever xD But yeah, just that one little question! Bye!)
9/26/2015 c48 FoalyWinsForever
JESUS.

Okay, this time I actually read the whole chapter in one go before I started writing this, so I'm probably gonna forget half of what I wanted to say, but I'll do my best. Thought number one: I feel like Julia is going to be dead by the end of this.

The Kale and Sam part, ahhh, I loved that. The moral balance is great - Sam flat-out amoral until something's pointed out to her, Kale pretty moral, but with immoral impulses. And the whole Kale and Del thing is super interesting. Kale picked up like 94572893 respect points in my book for how he handled all of that. Lordy, he's patient. And very self-aware, like Sam said.

A feast. Where they all get attacked by a chimaera or something. Oh dear. I'm holding out some hope that the Ones will skip it since Tesla's in such rough shape, and I don't *think* she'd send Vesper on his own, but who knows. I do want to see Riley go one on one with a giant scary mutt, though. Speaking of Riley, I assume Norman was the guy who did the electrotherapy on him? I'll be curious to see whether that was foreshadowing or just a fun tie-in, to use the word "fun" very loosely.

In conclusion: oh god. Oh no. Ohhhh dearie lordy goodness this is not going to be good.
9/26/2015 c48 10Cairn Destop
Samantha M. Hoffman:

This is what I mean by character development. We are given a much better picture of the girl's personality and learn what makes her tick. There is also a good interaction with her current lover. The conversations focused on a topic that must plague every tribute. Ended on a good cliffhanger.

Julia August:

Now this is unexpected, a departure from the game to the politics behind the scene. A lot of hint and a bit of a pause to the action. The segment did destroy the cliffhanger, but it did keep the continuity of the story.

1 - After all, I elected less - Missing word, "I was elected ..."

Regarding your questions at the end: I'm not sure what creature is lurking, though I'm thinking something akin to the Minator, or Hydra. Part Two will have a tentative unity effort as the tributes must work together to defeat the monster. Anticipating treachery all too soon.
9/26/2015 c48 6santiago.poncini20
Samantha: Damn. Samantha is feeling remorse and humane, not just being completly careless and mischievous? What is this? I like that, since it shows a new side of her. LOL Kale is out of the closet?! Babe, pls get accept it.

Julia: OMG. They are saying who killed who? I loved Andromeda and Rileys reaction the most of all. This is so evil, and i love it XD. And the first feast? Cool, though it isnt going to be a peaceful one, obviously. I am waiting for like the half of who is left to die. And then, wow. The first mutt? Damn, its going to give everyone a hard time, doesnt it.

I think Chance is going to be the first one dead of all left in "Part Two" for some reason now.
9/25/2015 c48 1Dictator Mags
Oh my goodness I love Sale so much. Honestly Kale has grown on me so much since his first appearance. And lol why Sam chose him to ally with. Ugh, I don't want to see either of them die. Kale's doing himself no favors screaming at the Capitol, but they don't seem like they're gonna let him live anyways so I get it; especially considering how innocent Jeanette and Milo were.

Glad to see Julia again. She really does seem to be the most... I want to say humane; sure she let the Games start, but she wants to end them after this year? If that's what she's thinking, I wonder what would lead her to change her mind... or does she get killed? The first feast is happening now, eh? It sounds intense. Will they really implement the truce? Err, enforce it? Or is it just a suggestion, and they'll let all hell break loose when everyone arrives? I'd hate to see anyone refuse; Octavian would surely screw them over if someone did reject the invite. Ugh, the tension with the Rebels was like... oh my gosh. I could still see them falling apart even more.

Awesome chapter! I'm guessing if the Feast has any victims... a rebel or two (Any of them outside of Riri or maybe Arc, I could see dying)... maybe one of Tesper or Sale? (Please no)... maybe something shocking could happen like Andromeda or maybe Del? This scares me, but I could see a ton of people dying there. Part Two's definitely giving me the impression that the Games are going to be much more fast paced.
9/25/2015 c48 4The Writress of Many Fandoms
Sam: Yeeeesssss she will be okay! That was oddly emotial for a Sale POV. There is no black and white, Sam. But is Kale gay or not? Ugghhhh feels all over again. WAIT WHAT THE FUCK
Julia: WHAT THE FUCK A PRESIDENT POV? Wow. I don’t have enough middle fingers for Ciero Corax. Those morbid puns that are basically destroying the tributes back in the arena... Tierza DIDN’T SEE THAT COMING! HAAAAAAHHHH I GET IT FUCK YOU! Awwww. I kinda wished he would reveal Bolt’s killer, but at the same time I’m glad he didn’t. AAAAAAHHH FUCK I DIDN’T THINK OF RILEY FUCK HIM DON’T YOU LAUGH YOU... YOU... YOU PERSON I HAVE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE MY HATRED FOR! Ah, yes. The feast. I’m glad it’s been around since the beginning. Aha, typo. “...with their critters and their , too bad...” You’re missing a word. Wait... What? It’s over? BUT WHAT WAS THE MUTT? Was it Frankenstein or something? A troll? My god please update soon!
9/25/2015 c48 1TheRainIsOnFire
Ok, my knowledge of Greek/roman mythology is a little rusty, but is it a Minotaur. (Mini Minotaur mini mini Minotaur.) if it's a Minotaur I s2g Ice. (*does a quick google check* it's a fucking Minotaur isn't it.)

KALE. *SCREAMS HAPPILY* KALE MY BOY! *kisses 4-M4D-TE4-P4RTY* Bless you, Tea. KALE IS OUT OF THE CLOSET. I REPEAT. KALE IS OUT. OF. THE. CLOSET. *claps hand like a seal*. *throws confetti in the air*.

"Am I dead?"

"Yes." Kale. :D Just. Kale. Have I mentioned he's my fave and my adopted son?

The whole of Sam's POV was so moving and she became 100x more human, but damn is she insensitive sometimes. Also, she broke Kale's calm; so he's the silent but deadly type of angry, huh? That's actually like a thousand times more terrifying than the yelling type, in my opinion.

No but seriously Sam try and remember where Kale comes from. If his people think he had a thing for Del, the guy who's basically responsible for the loss o the war, they'd disown him. SHUT UP WITH YOUR NOISE, GIRL.

"But he's got a nice ass." SAM STOP. DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT KALE JUST SAID?! SAM I KNOW FEELINGS ARE HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAMD BUT PLEASE SHUT UP.

Kale is a beacon of compassion and feelings and I wanna hug him and ALSOXJEBQLSOFH I DON'T WANT HIM TO DIE. BUT THERE IS NO WAY HE'LL WIN. QUIT PLAYIN' GAMES WITH MY HEART.

(I'm picturing Zee and Kale now and you CAN'T STOP ME AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

SUCH DRAMA VERY SCARE. WOW. HOW SCARE. WOW.

Ok I'll stop with the memes.

A really twisted part of me was almost excited for Tully to be announced as Bolt's killer. THINK OF THE DRAMA, ICE. THINK OF IT. YOU HAD SUCH POWER IN THAT MOMENT, AND NOW I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE CAT TO BE OUT OF THE BAG. BEHEHEHEH.

'Feast' my ass. Someone's gonna die. Please don't let it be Kale, ice. Please. I'll do (almost) anything.

I did a little tally of who's alive a couple days ago and HOW ARE SO MANY OF THEM ALREADY DEAD? WHAT? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? IIICE?

I can't believe how casually Cicero chatted about the deaths. I mean, I know they're the enemy, but damn. He's talking about it more like the 'last time' clips for a soap opera.

There are so many things to comment on, like KALE - I mean, the fact that DISTRICT SCIENTISTS HAVE BEEN STITCHING TOGETHER SOME HORRIBLE CREATURE FROM ORPHANS AND DEAD PEOPLE AND ANIMALS. TEXTBOOK DEFINITION OF EVIL RIGHT THERE. DAMN, ICE, CHILL.

I really don't know how to put all my thoughts into words. Just. Kale and the creature and Sam and the deaths and omg.

Part two whoo. Update soon. :D
9/19/2015 c47 Guest
Awesome chapter! I decided that I would start reviewing when I caught up on the chapters. So surprise! I'm here! I loved this chapter. Reese 's POV wad awesome and I loved the way you had Her kill him. It was with kindness. As my favorite district 10 I am glad you gave me a,bit of background.
9/18/2015 c47 FoalyWinsForever
SO.

Tesla's in better shape than I figured physically, which makes sense given the Capitol's intervention, but much worse shape mentally. Ohhhh boy. I think I detect some sanity slippage going on here. In a sense, I'm with her on her fear of Sam - Tesla does bad stuff, sure, but for ultimately decent reasons, whereas Sam's motivation seems to be something along the lines of "lol", and she actually takes pleasure in doing bad stuff to people.

And as to Vesper in this POV, well. Eheheh. I'm a bad person.

And now Chance. Welp. Jesus. Poor lil muffin. :'( You know, something I really like about your writing (probably because it's something I'm terrible about myself) is that people's better natures don't always shine through at the last second. Sometimes people just make the unheroic choice and that's the end of it. It's especially heavy in this case, given the attention drawn to the fact that he is indeed twelve, and for him to be that self-sacrificing would be super unlikely. So yeah, props on that.

Man, I also wish the Capitol or another tribute would help Milo out, but given that I accidentally read the last few lines of the chapter... nope.

I KNEW IT WAS GONNA BE REESE. I KNEW IT. Okay, here we go.

Ohhhhh dear.

"That smell - or at least, part of it -" This had better not be going where I think it's going.

Fuck.

Okay. Well. Now that you've made me cry... I don't know what to say about that POV, actually. Uh, very well-executed, if you will (see what I did there). I can't explain why that got to me as much as it did; I like Milo enough, but he was never on my radar as someone I really, really cared about, and Reese frankly annoyed me prior to this POV. The realism, I guess; I salute your ability to make things a little less clean and glamorous than SYOTs usually do.

Aaaaagh. I don't know how you made me empathize so intensely with both of them but you did. Also Kettering by The Antlers was playing while I was reading that and it Did Not Help.
9/18/2015 c47 1Dictator Mags
I don't think I reviewed (I was on vacation the last 5 days), and this is going to be short; sorry.

I think Tesla's really losing it. I kinda don't blame her partially; what Sam did was pretty messed up. I can't say I'm surprised at her reaction to Vesper not killing her, and I felt really bad for Vesper.

I feel so bad for Chance; even moreso now that Milo's died.

I literally teared up a bit during Reese's POV. Between Milo and the story too even (I think we have the answer to Riley). I'm really liking Reese more and more which is good; in the past the only thing I really remembered about her was that Riley hated her and she had an abusive father. She's really growing on me and I could see her winning (Then again, I thought the same thing about Caragh and we all saw what happened, but Reese seems more sure of herself so... idk)
956 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »