for History Repeats Itself

6/7/2018 c52 1cornellfann
Well, bye Magnus. Not my favourite character, but he was pretty good. Seemed fitting I was listening to 11 Acre by Mondo Cozmo as he died. RIP.
6/7/2018 c51 cornellfann

I tip Arc to win
6/3/2018 c44 cornellfann
I love Kale and Sam!
6/3/2018 c43 cornellfann
RIP Stanley, my favourite is now dead.

6/3/2018 c42 cornellfann

OMG I LOVE VESPER SO MUCH PLS DON'T HURT HIMMMMMMMM
PLS
TESLA JUST DON'T
10/25/2017 c2 Wolves the Author
Hey Ice I know it's been a while. But I really hope that you pick up this story again cause it really is one of the best on the site. But of course no rush. And I hope you're doing well. :)
4/24/2017 c57 2AaronIris34
Oh my goodness, when we didn't see Tessa die I had a feeling something was off, but I didn't know if it was Vesper or not. He was a very interesting character and we were just starting to see him recover. As for the remaining tributes, Samantha is amazing and watching her work is brilliant. The only thing about her is that she doesn't seem as broken or as serious/sinister as the first victor should be in my mind. Therefore I would probably through my support behind Tesla, Andromeda and Riri. I'm really invested in the story! I'll be looking for the next update!
4/1/2017 c1 1Dictator Mags
I'm really hoping this is updated again at some point. This is by far one of my favorite stories ever.
7/6/2016 c53 2Idalove2read
(i wasn't even allowed to post on your last chapters because I already did. *sobs*) Omg I just reread the last chapter and DEAR GOD PLEASE UPDATE, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS, AND ALSO PLEASE LET SAM LIVE FOR NOW, I LOVE HER! SAORISMERFSEDRFMSEDT (incoherent screaming and slurring follows)

Okay I'm calm again.
JOKES, I LOVE YOUR STORY, PLEASE DON'T QUIT IT, YOU'RE A GREAT WRITER AND I HOPE YOU ARE ALIVE 3

Seriously, take your time, I just wanted to let you know that you are greatly appreciated and that this story is amazing and I, for one, cannot wait to see what happens next. Cheers! :)
7/3/2016 c57 10Cairn Destop
Aemilius Lewellyn

Patient and healer are at odds, which is understandable. News regarding another tribute means hope of the numbers being reduced.

Vesper Prospero

Making decisions isn't his strong point, but he better learn. Confronted by the truth, he denies it, but like a worm with an apple, it is digging into his mind.

Tesla Sinclair

Reese and Tesla meet and the battle begins with one of words, not steel. It doesn't last long and another tribute bites the dust.

Samantha Marie Hoffman

The latest kill had a spectator and her original plan must now be amended. Once more two tributes are locked in a verbal duel that could turn physical at the right provocation. The weapon steps between the two girls as they fight to control the boy. Apparently things don't go as planned when the weapon dies.

With the number of tributes dwindling, please consider chapters in just one or two character's POV. It would keep the action focused and the pages to a reasonable number.
6/29/2016 c56 Cairn Destop
Kale Hackberry

The doctor is in the game and his bedside manners needs work, but the conversation between him and his patient is a great look into the past of both tributes.

Chance Hensley

The one with the map runs into the mapmaker. For now, they travel together.

Reese Burnham

The monster in the maze has struck and it has formed new alliances within one group. Time will tell if it can remain strong to the end of the game.

Samantha Marie Hoffman

A mission of espionage has provided one tribute with possibilities.

Long, long chapters. My summaries don't do them justice, but don't want to reveal too much. Still think you need to focus more on just one group per chapter.
956 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »