for The Journey Ahead

1/11 c6 Guest
I'm very glad I found this after watching all three Hobbit films (Extended Editions). I like your writing, your style and the story itself very much!
4/26/2020 c61 129Ange.Phoenix Blodeuwedd
Hello! I'm French and I love all your stories (even if I put very few reviews in English as it's not necessarily natural for me to write in English - I find it easier to translate -)! Therefore, I was wondering if it would be possible to get permission to translate your fanfictions... ((mentioning of course the fact that you're the real author and I'm just a modest translator)).
Thanks to you for your writings, I'm looking forward to your answer!
2/16/2020 c43 SkyrimGeek098
God, this my altime favorite fanfic. Fantastically written, great plot, amazing ideas and a great job at being able to write characters in a way that still resembles their origjnal personalities. Plus my favorite ship! How could ANYTHING get better than that?! Wonderful job! Btw, I'm gonna keep on waiting for that sequal you hinted at, I'm to stubborn to give up lol. (And maybe a little desperately hopeful, but you DID NOT HEAR THAT FRON ME.) ;)
2/15/2020 c58 PotatoHero3
PLEASE! I BEG YOU TO PLEASE ADD A CHAPTER WHERE LEGOLAS AND THRANDUIL MEET THEIR CHILD! MY LIFE WOULD BE COMPLETE! Also, if you could really bring out a mushy soft side in Thranduil, that would be amazing. If he starts crying omg...
11/28/2019 c42 UwU
Aww Thranduil is a total secret softy! I would love to see more of his softer side in later chapters if you can sneak it in! Great chapter!
11/25/2019 c15 UwU
Ok, I SWEAR Dumbledore said the quote, "Of course it is in your mind. Why should that mean that it is not real?" Sneaky sneaky, but creative.
11/25/2019 c8 UwU
Somehow this fanfic just always puts a smile on my face and makes me laugh. Definitely my favorite Kiliel fanfic for sure!
10/13/2019 c61 FandomGee
I really enjoyed this story. At times I was so sad for Kili and Tauriel. It seemed as though they could never catch a break. I am glad that in the end worked out for their good. I was definitely alright with Kili not being ready to forgive Thorin. He was an awful uncle while he was ill. Look forward to the epilogue if you should ever get around to it.
10/3/2019 c4 alygator.xandra
I think you mean alliance not allegiance (Kili talking to Fili)
7/31/2019 c61 MagicWolfDragon7
Please add on a scene to this story where they introduce Cal to Thranduil and Legolas! If not both then just Thranduil, maybe make it a scene where the elf Kings walls collapse and he turns sof and maybe, just maybe, cries a little happy tears? I would really enjoy seeing him be a big softy! Btw, this is my favorite Kiliel fanfic! I love it and I HOPE you will at least consider my thoughts. I would love to see the elven king see his "grandson" and get all mushy. Thank you for putting the time and effort into this story!
4/15/2019 c61 Kenichii
This was soooooo amazing!

I found this story by accident as I was trying to remember one I read years ago, but I'm so thankful that I found this one. It is well written and you made each character the way they should be.

10/10 recommend
3/26/2019 c16 Guest
Uvydesegjibtdgijcect
This is soooo cute!
3/25/2019 c6 Guest
Awwwww
1/17/2019 c61 38ChibiRaccoon
You wrote the best KilixTauriel fic ever! I love rereading this all the time. I cannot wait for the epilogue. You are a talented writer and you captured the characters so well. I've lost count of how many times I've read this from start to finish! Thank you for writing The Journey Ahead. I've adored every bit of it.
11/27/2018 c61 RomanticLover1
I absolutely loved this story! It had a beautiful happy ending (a fav of mine!) and an interesting plot line!
I believe your depiction of the characters was also quite accurate.
Great job, and I do hope you provide that epilogue soon!
892 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »