for A New Player: Year Six: Eye of the Storm

7/5/2019 c20 rmw5763
Thank you so much for this great story. Will continue on to the next story.
7/4/2019 c11 rmw5763
Luna as the Quidditch commentator Is a great thing,lol. I can Imagine, Lmao.
7/3/2019 c10 rmw5763
Interesting that you made Draco the Heir of Gondor. And other things too,lol Great stuff.
7/3/2019 c7 rmw5763
So sorry about the lack of reviews as this is such a Great Freaking Story. No Harry and Fay ain't gay but it wouldn't matter. Is now a Favorite. Thanks for your time and patience.
4/7/2019 c13 Mohammad 'the truth' S
can you tell me what calenrohtar means?
4/18/2017 c2 Anonymous Fan
The rest of us are absolutely ecstatic that the series has continued this far. Personally I find it very frustrating when the author cuts off a story I'd become engrossed in. It always leaves me screaming "But what happened NEXT?!". Thank you for your continued effort with this story (Alatar? Did NOT see that one coming!) and future posts.
9/23/2015 c20 Guest
An odd crossover story but I still liked it !

Any way look forward to seeing the next one !

The Crimson Mage.
9/13/2015 c18 Marco
OMG! I just happened across the series by chance... It's simply amazing And awe inspiring to read. They way it draws you in. I've been reading non stop ( well as much as I posibly can ) for the past couple of days.

I can't wait to read more of this truly amazing masterpiece. Please, please updates soon.
8/28/2015 c17 7A. JayLin
Awesome chapter! Do the forces of light still believe that Snape is still on their side even though he escaped with Nott? And I can't wait to read the introduction between Neville and the Beornings :)
8/26/2015 c1 alexcross035
Faykan...i just wanna say I read Potds and it was so freaking amazing this one seems super good as well bro please please keep going
7/21/2015 c14 KeegSlytherin
I'm still immensely enjoying this story! I finally caught up on no less than 5 chapters and I really like the turn it is taking.
7/13/2015 c13 1sukidakirino
I've been reading the whole ANP series for the whole week and a half and only slept for 5 hours each day. And I've waited until the last chapter updated to review. I ABSOLUTELY love this series I love how both fandoms collaborate perfectly. ( I thought this would be one of those fanfics that focused only on one fandom.) Also, you made me fall in love with Faylan Undol. You made his personality perfect. With the added flaws in his character made Fay more a reasonable character.

Hope you would finish the whole ANP. You are marvelous. I love the series too much it became very unhealthy for me. Continue the wonderful work .
7/6/2015 c3 3MEPond
I can't believe it took me this long to figure it out. Neville's Patronus is a giant bear! [melody says, 'Doh!']
7/2/2015 c13 I love books more
Oh, Faykan I love you
Oh, Faykan I do
Yes faykan I love you
And this neat story too!

seriously though keep updating.
6/27/2015 c12 DanteSpardafinatic42
This is getting so good, although, I fully admit to almost not continuing reading the storyline when Fay had died at the end of year 4, this has been one of the best hp crossovers I've read!
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »