for Blodeuwedd

5/22/2017 c14 James Birdsong
Good chapters
5/24/2017 c14 86Ultimate Queen of Cliffies
Ouch... I was afraid you'd choose this ending, but it still hurt. :( Despite everything they've done, I do feel bad for Elphaba and Fiyero. Killing Boq was wrong, but you can't choose whom you fall in love with.
I'm glad you finally finished the story, though!
5/22/2017 c14 Guest
Such a sad ending. But still very good. I liked this story very much and hope to read more from you.
5/21/2017 c14 Ravencurls
Great chapter! But how i wish that you'll change the ending so that they'll live happily ever after, even if it's in non-human form. :(
9/29/2016 c13 Ultimate Queen of Cliffies
I'm glad you're still going to finish this story! I, too, dislike unfinished ones - both as a reader and as a writer - so I'm looking forward to reading the rest of it... although I do fear for Elphaba and Fiyero. :(
10/15/2015 c12 27RavenCurls
Argh! I want next chapter tomorrow!
10/15/2015 c12 10Enyo-of-Chaos
My dear, you are alive! Not that I may comment without rendering myself a hypocrite.
I am most pleased with your return and that you have at least found a temporary breathing space in which to upload. As always it was a treat, though I find myself on the edge of my seat in trepidation for them. So many of these myths end only in heartbreak and the cool hand of death.
I hope you have the chance to update again soon.
10/15/2015 c12 86Ultimate Queen of Cliffies
Dang it, that was such a mean cliffhanger! I've been researching the original myth at some point, so I think I can already guess how this will end... but I'll just wait patiently to see what you're going to do.

You know, I just can't really decide who is good or bad in this story. Boq and Dillamond were so very wrong to bring Elphaba to life and expect her to be all they wanted her to be without giving her a choice in the matter. Elphaba and Fiyero couldn't help falling in love with one another. However, they could of course have done something else, rather than murdering Boq, about the whole situation...

This is not going to end well.
10/11/2015 c11 6Cara Beatrice Green
Omg! How interesting! I love it! Keep going, please!
5/26/2015 c11 15MyLittleElphie
Do I condone murder? Nope.
Do I blame them? Nah, not really.
I just hope that stupid "justice" doesn't catch up with them! ... But whom am I kidding... It's folklore... It's almost bound to have a terribly tragic end (T-T)
5/25/2015 c11 27RavenCurls
I will not answer that question that reminds me so much of my literature exams :-P

Butthis is a lovely tale, even if it is not fiyeraba.

Hope that the ending will deviate from the original ending!
5/25/2015 c11 10Enyo-of-Chaos
No it was not right for them but oh it was tragically beautiful and it needed to happen. Yet I sense danger on the horizon. And disruption to lovers embraces from Dillampnd. Oh and galinda still needs to cast judgement.
My most noble crown of laurels I eagerly anticipate your rule over their lives as played out on paper
5/25/2015 c10 Enyo-of-Chaos
So much anticipation in so few words. It is quite a gift of yours. I can already kind of see how you're going to have a bot of trouble with logistics. But oh how I look forward to it! And I am about to go on semester break so I can be the faithful reviewer your incredible skill deserves. The extra little detail about your sister naming the bird was adorable.
The idea of giving the ring of her birth to Fiyero is so poignant. I read it as she was giving a symbol of her life to Fiyero. I hope I'm reading it correctly...
I am so glad you're on a break so I can read it. Oh, literally bouncing my shoulders and giggling at the prospect of more of your writing. It's always a sheer delight to get the alert in my inbox.
5/25/2015 c9 Enyo-of-Chaos
I really intensely loathe Boq. I despise him with every fiber of my being. He is a loathesome character. Brilliantly written, but horrible.
Sorry for the short review. I will write a longer one on the next chapter, my dear.
5/25/2015 c10 15MyLittleElphie
Elphaba talking to a cute, little birdie would be such and adorable Disney moment... But the message is anything but lol Sigh... I want them to be together, but I doubt this will have a good end!
62 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »