FanFiction.Net
for Movie Night

9/28/2020 c1 Fictionalfox
Well, rip out my heart and tear it in two, why don't ya?

Lemme hide in a dark corner and consol myself now.
6/1/2016 c1 Nichalia
WHY DID I READ THIS SAD THING. WHY. Literally, in the description, you mentioned how you won a best sad ending award. WHY. It is sad and I'm manfully hiding my weepiness, sitting here on the subway. Nope, just dust, not crying over stupid girls and stupider turtles, nope.
4/7/2016 c1 46mysteryred
Heart clenches. Then to ease the ache I fantasize her coming back from college and getting their happy ending. Sigh. It's a beautiful, well written piece. Thank you.
2/16/2016 c1 briceyann
I had my nose in my computer (is that a saying yet?) all class reading this, this is fantastic!
2/14/2016 c1 82SleepingSeeker
WAAAAH! This is AMAZING! OH MAH GOODNESS! Loved it.
1/9/2016 c1 Snowhite197
1. I think you're my favorite.
2. "Raphael, do you want ants? Because THAT'S HOW YOU GET ANTS."
9/30/2015 c1 20Pheonix09
Honestly that made me cry but it was wonderful and cute, I loved it and nice job
9/23/2015 c1 Juanita27
Was that supposed to make me cry?! Bc it did! Wonderful job on this one-shot. Creative idea, beautifully written, and i enjoyed a mature, rational Donnie when it comes to april for once. Raph's protectiveness, leo's text, mikey's tears, and splinter's concern- so good! Makes for a well balanced fan fic. Great job!
8/22/2015 c1 19Queequegg
OMG, that was... that was... *sob** my poor baby! Donnie truly is a great and brave person, and I'm not so sure I could be that honorable and brave if I found myself in his shoes.

Thank you for writing this lovely little piece that absolutely broke my heart, yet made me love Donnie even more. :)
4/30/2015 c1 17mo.texas55
Ouch! Ooooooooouch! I love it! I don't. I love it completely! Grrf *huff, squirm, pout*...I looooooove it!

*exhale* I just imploded, but you know...these things happen. Um, first off *bursts into tears* I know, Donnie! I completely understand. It's not fair, ever. Never ever never never ever! But you ARE brave, and I'LL live with you in the sewers. Thank you, Leo, you are commendable. Second, awwwww Mikey - so adorable. Third, ummmm "...lovingly, tenderly sawing off his own arm"...What the heck is this line of genius right here?! Why can't I come up with something like that?

And finally, let me calm myself down *clears throat and folds hands regally in lap* Your display of characterization in this lovely bit of fanfiction is positively ummm...well lovely :)
You did a marvelous job giving everyone their part even if it was the smallest bit cocooned inside of a beautiful Apritello painting. They were spot on. And...I love Raph - such the protective older brother, makes my heart all warm.

Also - and I can't believe I'm really going to do this but - thank you for the not so perfect, happy, fluffy ending. I know we usually don't like those because we want things to go the way we want them to go and yet when we can predict that it also gets a little monotonous. I've read this story...but I haven't. You took the "Prom Night Apritello Piece" and completely shifted the focus on it. I could feel that familial love, and though I too think our Donnie-bo deserves the best of everything, I knew he'd be okay. (It isn't, not yet; but it will be) :) Just...thank you for writing this story.

Okay...I'm done.
4/7/2015 c1 7That Sunflower Chick
OMG... so beautifully, beautifully written. LOVE the passage about Donnie potentially "dragging her to his cave in the stinking sewers until she grew to hate him for it" and the entire rest of that paragraph. Lovely imagery. Awesome.

But Donnie and April should still totally be together. ;)
4/4/2015 c1 26SewerSurfin
Crud, that broke my heart. Donnie is so amazing. This one shot is sad and amazing.
4/4/2015 c1 203BubblyShell22
Oh man, what a sad story! Yeah, Don will be okay as long as he has his brothers and father there, and he really did the best thing he could have done by letting April go. Leo is right in that Don was brave and did a brave thing. Nicely done on this. I loved it, and I'm definitely familiar with that song.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
3/26/2015 c1 FeatherArtist
Well, you left me in an awkward position. I'm grinning like a goofball with tears in my eyes and yet feel like I should be way more sad - probably because I have read Ponaco's "A Winter Interlude" (found you over there, actually) and automatically assuaged my concern for Donnie with thoughts of other fics where he is happily with April. LOL. Kind of cheating, I know. Like when I watch a horror movie with the lights on and remind myself "It's not real, it's not real"
LOVE your writing! You've captured the characters perfectly :) Thanks for this. (It was a treat to myself after finishing some work.)
2/18/2015 c1 23hopelessromantic4life
We all know she won't leave forever...
21 Page 1 2 Next »