for Naruto: The Game of Life

12/10/2020 c24 Edale
... You just threw Naruto against... Bugs Bunny?!

What the hell did I just read?!

Bugs knows the system's admin? Well... He did sometimes break the 4th wall by talking to his animators, lol.
12/10/2020 c10 redaveris
You can’t ‘beta test’ a sword, bud.
12/10/2020 c7 redaveris
When Naruto got the 10000, why’d he say it’d help pay rent when in the previous chapter you said the Hokage didn’t make him pay rent.
12/10/2020 c1 6258489
every time I read something like this I hate the people who tell him to forgive, turn the other cheek, etc. Not to say that you've shown this here, but the fact it's taken this long for them to figure out out is pathetic. And if you really do consider Naruto a 'weapon' of Konoha, then they've behaved criminally as well. I'd hate Naruto too if I don't know that in most cases he's been sabotaged/brainwashed by his grandfather figure to be a moron.
12/9/2020 c24 Fsala a l r y
Awesome chapter see you in January
12/7/2020 c24 1TheGreatBubbaJ
Funny cameo, especially since I recently got a pet lop rabbit myself.
12/7/2020 c24 1Onix121
Oh no the Killer Rabbit?

I wad hoping for Chungus.
12/6/2020 c24 Alyr Lin
Thanks for the chapter. Glad you're still around amidst this pandemic. Happy Holidays to you, as well as Happy New Year!
12/3/2020 c24 10PepperonyOwl
yay, love bugs bunny being included. Looking forward to joint training. Were the ? bonus relationship points with Tenzo? Great update, thank you. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year until next year.
12/3/2020 c24 nater0730
yeah good job
12/2/2020 c24 Chue19
Okay that was pretty awesome and tenzo was so happy despite probably saying it in a monotone voice and without an facial expressions I'm glad naruto during great and I hope sakura and ino get better
12/2/2020 c24 11GRX3m0m
Damn, talk about one heck of a story. I never expected to get so caught on a Naruto x Gamer crossover. Your style is great, the characters are well written and the relationships between them amazing (and occasionally funny as hell). I like the way you are progressing with Naruto's status and abilities (although I get a bit lost sometimes with the number and names), as well as the pacing of the story. A job well done; see you in January!
12/1/2020 c24 LSL
First. it's good to know that you're still with us.
Second. I belive you should slow down on giving Naruto so many weapons and weapon stles to work on simultainiously, unless you're planning on givin him a multi-purpuse weapon., like the one in that movie with Wll Smith 'After Earth'.
Third. This is the perfect ficiion to give Naruto Yamcha's Wolf Fang Fist.
I'm still curious about that 'Shikomizue' reward for defeating the Posessed Golden Mokujin.
Even if Naruto can't equip and use 'Kogetsu Kyushiki' he should still be able to at least practice with it.
And finally. Buggs Bunny? Searously? In the main plot instead of in an Omake!?
12/1/2020 c24 Guest
Gope this series gets some love is a very nice eork of art
12/1/2020 c1 jhsilver123
You check out some of the Interviews of Masashi Kishimoto in regards to the Third Hokage and let's just say it doesn't paint a pretty picture about him. You don't have to bash but you also shouldn't ignore certain characters' bullshit.
Also, I'm curious, what was the point of revealing the gamer system?
4,149 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »