for Naruto: The Game of Life

1/17/2015 c1 CharlesXavier123
The plot is very good and its alzó very well writen with a good amount of commas and stuff.
I would like to ser what else comes from this i hope you post next chapter quickly but not to fast that you loose sight of the story.

Charles
1/17/2015 c1 33Leonas
This... concept is meshing wierd to me. Not badly... but... i'm not sure how good it will be later on. I will give it a chance but I prefer your other stories so far.
1/17/2015 c1 Ginzo
Great story mate! I would say make this story your priority currently as the author of Naruto the gamer files has taken a hiatus lol. Fill this hole with your story and all those fans from that story will flock to yours instead. Keep going strong my friend, this should be a priority! Cheers!
1/17/2015 c1 Navn Ukjent
Nice start on this story.
1/16/2015 c1 Budman
Pretty good start, can't wait to see where this goes. As an avid reader of gamer fics a piece of advice, be careful with the passive buffs and mind that the ability does not consume the story. That aside, you write wonderfully. Good luck with your stories.
1/17/2015 c1 Akuma Kuro
Interesting start hope you update this story quick to see his stats.
1/16/2015 c1 7Teturo
Quite the interesting opening to the gamer genre.
1/16/2015 c1 Alex2909
im a bit annoyed with narutos whining but that is to be expected. hope he wisens up and trains vigorously. please let him play it at least somewhat smart with his stat points
1/16/2015 c1 JMK2
This has potential. I do hope for a harem though be either way I'd still read it because the writing is good.
1/16/2015 c1 11Emmy Scribe Protra
This is a really interesting start! I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this.
1/16/2015 c1 1TwilightEclps
More please!
1/16/2015 c1 karthik9
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
1/16/2015 c1 27Senyor Fier Mensheir
Looking forward to more. It wasn't as odd as some of the others of its kind that I've encountered.
1/16/2015 c1 The Dimensional Reader
Dude...awesome work. Keep it up.
1/16/2015 c1 llat-2
Please let Han Jee-Han show up.
4,145 « Prev Page 1 .. 265 272 273 274 275 276 .. Last Next »