for Riding With The Angels

1/5/2016 c31 3Howling2themoon
Can't wait!
1/5/2016 c31 9seth 8627
Ahhhhh you got me with the pre race jitters now! ;) love it
12/28/2015 c30 ClaceAndPeeniss4eva
Amazing story! I don't want it to end!
12/22/2015 c30 Guest
Honestly, truly, love this story. That was a fanatstic chapter, you had everything and the kitchen sink in that chapter.(hopefully you've heard that saying before) thanks can't wait to read next chapter and sad to see it coming to an end. On a lighter note thank god your gonna finish cause as you probably know so many fanfiction e writers leave stories unfinished and really good ones to boot. That's un-cool! So coodos to you!
12/22/2015 c30 Clary for real
NNNNNNOOOOOOO! This story has to go on til the end of time said in an Irish accent. Great chapter though.
12/22/2015 c30 Guest
God a canny believe it's almost over , I hope she kicks there buts in this race an puts kealie on her but an seb right along with her lol update soon again please :-)
12/23/2015 c30 8Bubblegum234
And that's Jace being Jace. I was wondering where he'd gone. The emotional wreck wasn't him.
12/22/2015 c30 AFourAddict
A sweet and very touching chapter! Great job, but I hate to see this story end.
12/14/2015 c6 5anxsty
I love this story! I ride horses, jumping and doing Grand Prix but every Saturday I go to the track and exercise race horses so I can really relate to the story!
12/13/2015 c29 emilyfrayherondale
This is such a great story with amazing writing. It was so emotional that I had actual tears. I can't wait for more!
12/8/2015 c1 Clary for real
I'm crying. Robin Hood dying reminded me of the time my horse died. It was awful. But anyways the first chapter here is great and I am going to continue to read the rest of it. Excellent writing.
12/9/2015 c29 allthebookss
This chapter is really amazing I loved it
12/9/2015 c29 AFourAddict
I loved this chapter! It was well worth the wait. We understand that life happens!
It's awesome that Clary was there for Jace during this very difficult time. I SO want them to win the Breeders!
12/7/2015 c29 Guest
Wow that was really touching I liked it sad as it was an I hope Clary leaves kealie in the dust update soon again please :-)
12/6/2015 c29 Guest
Yes, of course it was worth it. I almost forgot about this story and forgot how much I lived it . Please do t leave us hangi that long again. Didn't joy say a few chapters back that we're coming to an end soon:( update soon:) thanks!
353 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »