for Life

10/11/2020 c14 Guest
Good story but will there be an update? For me such a time gap between updates kind of ruins the story. So much potential here I hope it will be finished
4/5/2020 c14 Babysis64
Thank you for letting us know what is going on. This is a good story so far. I enjoyed reading this.
4/5/2020 c13 Babysis64
wow so now Elena has no Stefan and no Damon, so it all back fired on her. What goes around comes around. At least they got to think what is going on right. Plus I hope that they find out that it was Katherine that hit Elena around. Thank you for sharing what you did so far, it was a good story so far.
4/5/2020 c12 Babysis64
oh no I wonder what is going to happen? Plus who would help her and with what I wonder. I sure hope that Bella is going to be okay.
4/5/2020 c11 Babysis64
this was interesting. Yes I do hope that Sage makes it to the ball, and this way Finn will be a lot happier. I think that Sage and Finn must be mates.
4/5/2020 c10 Babysis64
this was a good chapter as well. Wow Elena I thought I was right about her. It's all about her and no one else can be happy but for her.
4/5/2020 c9 Babysis64
this was a interesting chapter. Wow what I see on tv is right. She has to have everyone's attention on her. She is angry and she doesn't even know who Bella is. Just wow everything doesn't revolve around Elena, then she gets angry at Anna and Jeremy not good at all. Stefan knew Bella at the age of 9 so for a long time now, and when did he get to know Elena right.
4/5/2020 c8 Babysis64
another good chapter. Thank you. I really do hope that Bella finds her true mate, or a person to love her for her.
4/4/2020 c7 Babysis64
wow another good chapter I thought. I wonder if the person at the door was Anna, or Elena. I sure hope that is all the questions that is going to be asked.
4/4/2020 c6 Babysis64
this was a good chapter as well.. Wow one saved her from a vampire and the other brother saved her from being raped and now Anna saved her from Victoria. So maybe the Cullen's won't find Bella, well I sure hope not and hope they just leave her alone right. Also I wonder if Bella will meet her true mate or someone to be with.
4/4/2020 c5 Babysis64
oh no why revenge. Bella was young she went to see her dad and he went some where else. They weren't together. Yes Stefan could of left a little letter for her and when she came back she could of read it.
4/4/2020 c4 Babysis64
this was a good chapter . Wow all the places Bella got to see while travelling. Glad that she has made it to where she was going to be.
4/4/2020 c3 Babysis64
this was a good chapter as well. I sure wish Bella a lot of luck in her journey right and nothing bad happens to her.
4/4/2020 c2 Babysis64
this was a good chapter as well. Glad that Bella has moved on from the Cullen's and Jacob after the hurtful words and the way he treated her. like I said I sure hope she meets her happiness and her one true mate as well.
4/4/2020 c1 Babysis64
wow this was a good first chapter I thought. Glad that both brothers saved Bella at one point in their lives. I hope that Bella can pull through her hurt and become something for herself right, and meet her someone that would make her completely happy.
94 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »