FanFiction.Net
for Declarations, Hesitations, & Realizations

1/13/2023 c9 sash queen of the jungle
Finally! Happy ending.
12/11/2015 c9 AnnieWarbucks
Great story! I can't wait to read your sequeal which I see you are currently working on! I also can't wait to read your shorts for your Annie universe! Glad to see so many stories answering those what happened after the movie questions! Totally can't wait to continue down your Annie journey! Thanks so much for sharing!
12/11/2015 c8 AnnieWarbucks
Wow! What a chapter of back stories which you unleashed! Scary about 'Lumpy'! Glad Oliver shared about his mistress! Annie's interruption was perfect cliffhanger just glad I get to read this story with out them since its complete!
12/11/2015 c7 AnnieWarbucks
What a wonderful surprise from Alan! The note was perfect! I liked how their reunion turned out. Great job!
12/11/2015 c6 AnnieWarbucks
Wow, what chemistry, intensity, and va va voom between Oliver and Grace! 'Judge Love,' did a great job along with her assistants! Can't wait to read the reunion!
12/11/2015 c5 AnnieWarbucks
Great Aunt Abigail and Annie scene. I like how she has a confidiant! The Secret Garden comment was perfect for her hideaway! Can't wait to see the next chapter and how Esther brings Oliver and Grace to their senses!
12/11/2015 c4 AnnieWarbucks
Great coming together chapter and the roller coaster of ups and downs were superb! Loved the nunnery comment. Glad Grace and Oliver supplied the orphans with a life lesson that its okay to get emotional when its appropriate! Great job, can't wait to get to the next chapter!
12/11/2015 c3 AnnieWarbucks
Excellent, chapter depictng Grace's fears and self doubt a of her worth as Oliver's wife especially how the society vultures would view a union between him and his secretary! The mother daughter scene with her and Esther was endearing. Then when William came in and Grace validated his parenthood was wonderful too. I love your style!
12/11/2015 c2 AnnieWarbucks
Annie's POV and her attempt to use all those big words was super cute! I liked her recap of the week especially her matchmaking attempts. Her kick in the butt to stop being a scarier cat was adorable too! I liked how she saw Oliver's hesitation which led to their débâcle!
12/11/2015 c1 AnnieWarbucks
Great first chapter with Oliver's POV mainly. I liked the scene where they fight over the newspaper which causes their comical kiss. The self doubt Oliver experiences toward the end was priceless in addition to his and Annie's mishap!
12/8/2015 c1 14Gracewarbucks
I'm working my way through this story.
I love where Grace says she has wanted to take Oliver to bed, consequences be damned and I love the wistful glances. Such sexy sexy angst. I wish there was more smut though. Never enough smut ;)
10/9/2015 c9 136Sara K M
Hi there.

I've been interested in Annie for the last couple of weeks, and I think this is really well done.

I always love stories with multiple POVs, so that was great.

I think the best part of it how clear you made it that this story took place in the 1930s. As a former history major, historical context is particularly important to me. Unfortunately, a lot of fanfiction writers don't pay attention to it, so I'm glad you did.

P. S. Have you ever noticed how similar the Oliver/Grace relationship is to Mulder/Scully? I mean they obviously lived in different time periods, but still. They both have a professional relationship as well as personal relationship, and both waited a long time before they acknowledged and/or admitted their feelings to each other.
3/25/2015 c9 99Heyit'skellie
This story is too cute. I love your writing!
3/23/2015 c9 PippinSecondBreakfeast
I'm speechless. This was amazing. It was a totally different twist on what you would expect between Oliver and Grace.

Okay "judge love" was probably the best part! I loved that! I'm glad Grace and Oliver finally came to their senses and finally are ready to begin a life full of love.

The story was beatuifully written and the characters were portrayed terrifically! I can't wait for the sequel! :)
3/14/2015 c9 122markaleen
This is definitely a story I will be rereading over and over again. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. I know I've said this a few times, but I absolutely love Oliver and Grace's backstory here. Thank you so, so much for letting me preview your story! I looked forward to reading your weekly updates :) I'm very excited for Mothers and Daughters! Amazing job.
51 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »