for Crossfire

4/24/2015 c20 Seere Klein
they kissed again! Im having an addiction with these pecks haha when will torrid or french start? Hahaha
4/24/2015 c19 Seere Klein
THEY KISSED AGAIN! F! U! C! K! OTP GOING STRONG HERE
4/24/2015 c18 Seere Klein
F U CK THEY KISSSED! I STILL CANT GET OVER HERE I AM STILL GIGGLING LIKE A LOON AND DAMN FEVE HOPE FOR MORE FLUFF PLS MAKE HIM HAPPY
4/24/2015 c17 Seere Klein
Lmfao tsuna kissed cannon! Damn finally! Otp
4/24/2015 c14 Seere Klein
Omg did he kiss mukuro? Because cpr man haha
4/24/2015 c12 Seere Klein
The "i'll make u mine speech" fuck and tsuna smiling at cannon! Damn i wonder if theyre gonna become an item
4/24/2015 c11 Seere Klein
Wahhhhhhhhh so giotto and cannon's ancestor? Fuvk guh ahhh and he misses byakuran! Wtf someone kiss him pls
4/24/2015 c10 Seere Klein
Wah he escaped from byakuran
4/24/2015 c9 Seere Klein
Lmfao that last line haha and byakuran touching him kinda makes me squeal. And im kinda curious about the sama haha damn he still doesnt know whats happening XD
4/24/2015 c8 Seere Klein
Lol shit even byakuran is pining for him i cant i love u cannon
4/24/2015 c3 Seere Klein
Omg he is hibari's i fucking cant i thought he was tsuna's! Guh but its okay
4/24/2015 c2 Seere Klein
Damn even hibari! I cant go on my heart is in ur hands
4/24/2015 c1 Seere Klein
like this first chapter!? Male OCs never fail me
3/24/2015 c24 H. Tagi
Thank you for the new chapter! (Is what I meant to say- my finger slipped and tapped the "Post Review" button while I was typing on my phone. Whoopsie, sorry about that! :3 )
3/24/2015 c24 H. Tagi
Aww! So sweet! Thank you for having me in this bizarreness. I do agree with Cannon when he thought a pineapple would do Mukuro justice. Oh dear...So Ms. President's brother is a pervert. I'm not sure why, but something tells me he would play a notable role in Cannon's life as of now. To be honest, I'm also not sure why Ms. President has been quite a meanie- but I do appreciate the way the disputes of the characters with Cannon is written. The comedic side (Seijuuro) of arguing is beside the serious side (Kano). You can see the type of personality each one has.
Ah, and so the Shimon family has appeared. I wonder how things will run from here... Thank you for the new
111 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »