for Crossfire

1/21/2015 c1 Guest
Oh and yeah, nothing to do with the story but whatever. Since I just read Kuroi Rin's review, I felt like saying it too. Same here, the next chapter is always here when I wake up ! It's some good way to start a day
1/21/2015 c7 Kei
First time he manages to have a normal conversation in the present ans here he is betrayed ! That's sure some kind of bad luck
Finally the future arc Wowowo ! He is stuck in Byakuran's side ! That was unexpected ! Will he be taken as an enemy, or what will happen ?
Looking forward next chap !
1/21/2015 c7 37Kuroi Rin
Well than! Sho-kun and his job... Hm but Cannon really really has bad luck!
To be a prisoner of Bya-kun... Well there are Marshmallows!
Now but how and when will he be really be Part of the group?
Hmmmm okay, I'm looking forward for more :)
Oh and fun fact: the New chapter seem to be always there when I get out of bed xD it's nice to read in the morning :3
1/21/2015 c7 Natsumo
Finally the future arc oh god cannon
1/21/2015 c6 Kei
Having a walk in the middle of the night sure is enjoyable. But it seems that's not the case when you're so unlucky '
The whole fighting stuff must have been a bit to much and 'a little bit' traumatising, haha
Looking forward next chap
1/21/2015 c6 1Flowmo
So, I just read the rest of the current chapters, and can I say that I'm HOOKED! This is really interesting so far. And I love that his weapon of choice is chopsticks. I haven't seen that weapon choice before lol. I hope you update soon!
1/21/2015 c1 Flowmo
Oh wow! A male oc! That's not something you see very often. The first chapter has intrigued me.
1/20/2015 c6 37Kuroi Rin
Well, this was fast! Just like this and yeah, he was in the middle of watching the Ring Conflict...
Now, I wonder what he will do now!
1/20/2015 c5 Kei
Having only one point of view is really frustrating ! What was Haru's point stalking him and all...? But that's makes us want the rest of the story haha '
What'll happen next? Looking forward it
1/19/2015 c5 Natsumo
Oh gosh stalking bush and how many times had cannon been transported to the 10 year future cause it must quite traumatic for him
1/19/2015 c5 Kuroi Rin
Well... a stalking Haru... Okay, but why?
Hmmm well I don't know :)
And somehow, it is just Cannons luck to been stalked and than this
I'm looking forward to more!
1/19/2015 c4 Kei
Just how unlucky is he ? He sure does know how to end up in such situation haha
And poor Lambo, his situation will never changed And yeah! Pinapple smoothies are the best
Looking forward next chap
1/19/2015 c4 Kuroi Rin
Haha xD oh man, he really has a hard time with all this puff and to the future thing
Hmmm and now he meet the others but just ignored them?
Well why not?
Hehe and Kyoya... No, wait, did I just read right that Kyoya hasn't bitten Cannon to Death despite the shouting?
Well who knows...
I'm looking forward for more and: Pinapple Smoothies!
1/19/2015 c4 Natsumo
oh my gosh is that 10 year older lambo xD

Just funny and how could they give him such job _
1/18/2015 c3 Kuroi Rin
...I feel sorry for him and at the same time it is somewhat funny!
And than in such situations... Well yeah
I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
111 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »