for Reassured

9/18/2018 c1 BMS
Touching short.
4/6/2016 c1 37MrsChipRockefeller
Aw so glad they let him spend time with the kids
5/1/2015 c1 1marthapreston4
awww anyone notice that jack and henry are never in the same episode
1/18/2015 c1 13Sitting Ducki
I've always thought he'd let JJ take care of him lol I also think secretly Henry can be his too. This was very cute and I like how Henry and Jack don't think it's weird Spencer's there out of the blue. I can't imagine some of the stuff parents go through who work in that type of job.
1/16/2015 c1 Guest
Nice fic. You know, if the writers at CM really wanted to shock us, they could have given Reid a kid by having someone show up saying here, this is your kid. The mom could be dead or just not want the kid anymore (and Reid would probably over compensate if it's the latter cause he feels like his dad didn't want him anymore)... Or hey, he could even have a secret girlfriend that no one knows about (like with JJ and Will at first) and even a secret baby. Yeah, he could come into work one day not realizing there is spit up on his shirt and the team would figure it out.
1/16/2015 c1 6Jean-Moddalle
this story contains so much warmth that i melted. do you have any idear how hard it is for a puddle to write a comment?

Salut JM
1/16/2015 c1 36JuliaBC
Oh, nice. I really liked this. :D
1/16/2015 c1 1JJmyst
Love this! I love how Reid went to Hotch's and JJ's. I wish they would do something like this on the show
1/16/2015 c1 tannerose5
The was really touching It's beyond me why the writers at CM won't give Reid a love life and a child. Oh well. This was a job well done.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service