for Behind My Brother, Every Time

2/12/2015 c1 6TheWonderfulShoe
...aww. ;-; Too sweet! Ferb is fantastic! :'3
1/16/2015 c1 6Ryan Stoppable
Ferb is nothing if not loyal to his friends and especially to his brother.

One nitpick is that in a couple of places, it makes it sound like Phineas doesn't also work on their inventions ("the one who does"), which he does. But at the same time, Phineas's dreams would not become realities without Ferb, and he knows this, and Ferb knows he knows this.

All in all, nice job. I like it. :)
1/16/2015 c1 I'ma Guest
That's SO sweet. At the end or near the end or halfway to the end (don't really know) it felt even better than I thought. He sounded a bit like Hestia (from PJO series in specifically) as they both don't really care if they go unnoticed as they slowly fade into the backround. All in all I love it :)
1/16/2015 c1 2InAwesWonderorBlou
This is a great poem. Thought I don't know if it's free verse or what? I am awful at recognising poem types.
1/16/2015 c1 15The WGPM
Oh, man, this is awesome. At first I was a little worried, thinking it was going to be another of those 'Poor Ferb who never gets any attention' fics, but you surprised me! Ferb's relationship with his brother is hard to master, but honestly, you nailed it on the head. It's not like he's completely ignored, but believe me, being the strong and silent type isn't always easy. Congrats on making this work. :)
1/16/2015 c1 Nskyjoy