for Naruto: The Kitsune Shinobi

9/4/2015 c1 desdelor97
This was a great chapter.
Please keep up the great work.
4/20/2015 c1 tragicmagic79
why shouldn't naruto outshine tsuknae it is a Naruto and Rosario Vampire. But good first chapter can't wait for the next one.
2/14/2015 c1 DaniM595
This is interesting. I am looking forward to seeing more of this.
1/17/2015 c1 Guest
Why is Naruto x Moka.

He should not Outshine Tsukune as a Character.
1/17/2015 c1 Truth
... Errors.

The Tailrd beasts are Not Demons! They are beings Made up of Potent Chakra

Typical mob Begining.

Naruto is not part demon.. he is part Tailed Beast.

Humans only call the tailedbeasts demons out of ignorance and fear
1/18/2015 c1 grimreaper40045
Like kuyo!?
1/16/2015 c1 Guest
Just make it 2-3 pairings for Naruto and it will balance it out since I read this than even he falls for one person his instincts will still demand one more or two but that is after he finds an alpha
1/16/2015 c1 nosferatures
Is naruto x ura x omote? Or equal to manga?
1/18/2015 c1 Kaminari Senkou
Two Words: Update soon! I really like this especially the plot...it's not bad if I must say and I cannot wait for you to update! So update soon!
1/18/2015 c1 10Arashi no Yami
Interesting story and concept. I am a bit curious...did reading my story made you turn your ideas into a fic? Anyway update soon and I like how you write Naruto and Tsukune became a childhood friends. Especially the games they play. Update soon.
1/16/2015 c1 6Dragon Blaze-X
nice over plot but you need to work on your flow and wording every one seems a tad OOC or not truly themselves also they way you word your come a tad unappealing but thats just my opinion on that
1/16/2015 c1 lemony.club
I couldn't get through the first bit because the tense jumped around too much. If it written in present tense - progressive narration - then keep it in present tense. You kept switching back and forth, making my head hurt as it tried to make logical sense of the flow.

Not sure about the story since I didn't read it to the end, but plot-line wise, it's pretty dull since it rehashed of what everyone been doing. Writing about eating (don't do that unless the story about food), even then visual works much better. The villagers beat up is cliche (never happened in the manga). If you use it, just say it in one paragraph and move on.
1/16/2015 c1 16ArbyMaster458
Truly a great addition to the Naruto x Rosario Vampire fanfiction!
1/16/2015 c1 2Ideal Form
OK I'm going to be 100% with you. I like it a lot, and love how you made tsukune and naruto childhood friends. I wonder how you will merge everything once they attend yokai academy. Very nice start.