for Valerian Potter and the Mischievous Villain

5/14 c7 Jamie-lea McDonald
God you are just a great writer and and have a great imagination ️️️️
Please update please please ️️️
3/5/2020 c7 13161930-Deleted-Account-Pleas
Updated update soon please.
2/11/2020 c7 Vampire207343
Please update
1/22/2020 c7 deathwearsblack
Please update.
9/16/2019 c7 Dawn Nightshade
I can’t wait for u to update this fantastic fic
8/22/2019 c7 laraferreira
Loved it, continue!*-
4/21/2019 c7 7MoonlightMiracle.SakurianaHime
Please continue this story and update soon!
2/8/2019 c7 atw2162001
Please update. PLEASE!
10/6/2018 c7 heldi
Hi

Hoffe das du diese Geschichte mal weiter schreiben wirst.
Finde die Geschichte gut und bin gespannt was in Hogwart
Spannendes kommt.

Schau :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
9/23/2018 c4 PikaMew1288
Simple solution is completely Obliviate Molly once Val learns of her plans like was done to Canon Lockhart. Lockhart was able to get away with it for decades and if a moron like him could pull it off then two geniuses definitely could.
9/23/2018 c3 PikaMew1288
Severus doesn't seem to remember that he owed James Potter a life-debt and that it has passed onto his daughter. I also have no doubt that she is aware of the debt and that should he discover and treat her like crap then she could use the debt to transfer his knowledge of all of the magic that he knows to her and Max as well as his Magic making him a Muggle with no knowledge of Magic whatsoever or they could use the debt to have him publicly slay Dumbledore.
8/1/2018 c2 andjelija.nenic
2/15/2018 c7 chloe.callebaut9999
Please update soon
11/30/2017 c7 Guest
OH MY FREAKING GOD! YOU CANNOT END A CHAPTER LIKE THAT AND JUST FORGET ABOUT IT! PLEASE UPDATE! THIS IS KILLING ME!
11/24/2017 c5 KittyDitzyDancer
I love all of the well researched, and therefore Rowling-approved, information in this fic so far. If you want Rowling-certified information on how to be come an animagus, read the section on Minerva McGonagall in "Short Stories from Hogwarts of Heroism, Hardship and Dangerous Hobbies." It's towards the end of the section, but there is a ten-step guide on becoming an animagus. The book as a whole is an interesting read. I would definitely recommend it.
62 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »