FanFiction.Net
for Crescendo

2/1/2019 c7 2Winterabbit
Thank you for the story. You shouldn't worry about the mean comment because people always talk. You should focus on the bright side of things instead. Have a good day :)
4/17/2015 c1 1with a violet
Oh I see it now. Don't let them break you girl! And I will always be by your side.
4/17/2015 c7 with a violet
I don't know what had happened, but I don't want to see you're sad. Love you. :)
4/10/2015 c7 Guest also
You are doing okay with this story. Don't let this one person get to you. I look at this story as their characters are bisexual since both are interested in same sex partners as well as opposite sex ones. Besides I think these two characters would have been matched up the best if the Glee writers had wanted to attempt it on the actual show for the same reason.
4/9/2015 c7 Lola Smith
Some people just can't tolerate other people not liking their ship. Frankly, Brittana shippers are some of the worst offenders for narrow minded thinking which is ironic when you think about it. I never really felt like their relationship was equal but God forbid I say that or I'll get tons of hate.
4/6/2015 c1 Guest
Your erasing the same sex relationship and replacing them with straight ones,wow fuck you
4/8/2015 c7 rhett.leonard.1
Great story, keep it up.
3/20/2015 c5 with a violet
I began to miss my grandma. This chapter was so touching.
3/10/2015 c5 Lola Smith
I hope the new directions go easy on Santana when they figure it out.
3/7/2015 c2 Guest
loving it! keep on posting:)