for Harry Potter and the Virtual Magical Island

11/28/2020 c23 2vampdreams
This was great! I loved the idea
Totally enjoyed each couple's relationship, their interactions in the VMR and adventures
Adore the idea of them taking a trip in it as adults
Thanks for sharing!
10/28/2020 c23 3WhiteElfElder
Almost a JKR ending, but thankfully you expanded on it. Nice story.
10/28/2020 c17 WhiteElfElder
Oh, I hope Nott used his regular wand because he was so impetious.
10/28/2020 c16 WhiteElfElder
If Harry is now emancipated, is he also Lord Potter? I think once Hermione has a moment to think rationally she will see where Draco was headed with that conversation.
10/28/2020 c15 WhiteElfElder
I do hope Nott tries to enforce the new order on Harry, then finds out why Draco never won and why Voldemort was always defeated. Personally, I hope it is actually Neville that puts Nott in place.

The only thing I can get out of Albus teaching of Tom's childhood is to try and build a sense of compassion...which is totally the wrong thing needed for putting down a mad dog.
10/27/2020 c14 WhiteElfElder
I would select Terror Island, Alaska, max out Dangerous creatures and Dangerous people, magic levels 0, Safety off, Tracking on, and Violence set to 10...then find a way to push Voldemort into it.
7/6/2020 c23 firedawg
A very good story and different from the norm. I look forward to reading it again and again. Any chance of another VMR with Potters children and the rest?
12/26/2019 c23 Mark Sinfield
good read
10/2/2019 c23 hdres
An interesting idea and a well paced story. I liked the end of Voldemort in the machine and the references to films and books scattered throughout the story. Thank you for sharing your ideas.
12/21/2018 c17 Padhi
I don't understand why harry didn't kill nott just don't understand this stupid giving people a chance when the others are ready to kill you , I don't know how u even write such things because even in reality u will not give chance to such people ,it's become depressing to read such stupid novelty if u ask me
10/17/2018 c23 DarcGM
Fuck you. It’s 3 a.m. and I’m gonna be a zombie tomorrow because of this amazing story.
10/13/2018 c23 E
This was a really fun story. I especially enjoyed all the banter and the progression of character development and relationships. I thought the build to the climax was really good as well, although I could pretty much see what was coming once Lord V. Found the VMR. Great story. I'm going right now to check out what else you've written :)
8/18/2018 c23 Cwhit930
I enjoyed this story line. Good detail, clean reading, but a little rushed at the end. It was nice to read about the adventures in the virtual island. Thanks for the share
3/26/2018 c2 Dragon lord 666
It's zabini not zambini
2/12/2018 c23 NM Magpie
Your story was enjoyable. Incorporating virtual reality with Harry Potter was an interesting concept, and I liked the way the story flowed.
153 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »