FanFiction.Net
for A Sense of Reality

5/12/2016 c79 Cutiepie120048
Oh my god...

Roy, you idiot - is he going to fix this?

Keep Up The Good Work~!
5/11/2016 c79 8Legendarily Quiet
Roy . . . you idiot.
5/10/2016 c79 Guest
WHY? !
5/10/2016 c1 hazmatt132
I love this so much
5/10/2016 c79 Guest
i like physically can't anymore. im crying because its so cute, and compassionate,and sad. im liek dieing rn! pls update soon. I want to see how ed reacts when he can finally see Alphonse. Oh also I think ed should take up painting as well, because after being blind for so long he's like totally infatuated with the world. Also! They should adopt. JUst throwing that out there. ANyways, I LOVELOVLOVE! THIS STORY PLEAAAASSSE UPDATE!
5/10/2016 c79 76speedfanatic05
I suddenly don't know what to feel.

And that is a good thing. You've throw another dynamic into their relationship and now the student is the teacher- in a sense. I was completely floored (but surprisingly, I expected some sort of sacrifice from Roy- just not this particular one) when Roy bargained with Truth. To be honest, it takes gumption to demand anything of Truth and for Roy to be successful, er unsuccessful depending on how you look at it, shows the depths he's willing to go for Ed. That devotion is the fuel of this story and I absolutely love it. I'm interested in how they adapt to their new reality and if Ed will take his new found freedom in stride or will he crumble under the pressure of what he's missed.

Intriguing indeed.

LOVE it!
5/10/2016 c79 8Attackoneverything
Poor Roy! How will the team take it?! And Al and Winry Ed!

I feel like they will all take it badly!
Can't wait for an update!
5/9/2016 c79 10inuyashamunkey
awww nooooo no no no no no noooo why u do that Roy...noooooooo ed was fiiiiiiiine nooooooo
5/9/2016 c79 12Bright Eyes Illusionist
Tears! Roy, you absolutely sweet idiot! Oh! I love this story!
5/9/2016 c79 Guest
Oh my goodness, he did do it. What will happen to their household with Ed in charge of it?
5/9/2016 c79 hitsimitsi
Hello ! thank you for this suite ! I'm sorry I put less comment but I still love this story! although I am very surprised by this turn of events I do not even know what to think! I therefore expect the following forward!
5/9/2016 c79 AnotherObsessedTeen
I liked how you wrote this, I just have some issues with what happened. Please tell me that's not it right? There has to be another way that both can live happily without being as impaired as they are now? It wasn't the ending I expect and it's making me kind of sad.
5/9/2016 c79 3Loonyberryboo
Oh!
I'm supposed to be happy when Ed gets everything back! But I'm just more sad!
For Ed I'm happy, for Roy and Ed I'm saaad! Why must you do this!
I was hoping for them to both have there shit and be happy! And now I'm also worried that the story is coming close to an end! That I don't want at all! I love this story to dam much!
Thank you soooooo much for updating! Can't wait for next chap! Seriously..can't wait!
5/9/2016 c79 3QueenWoofy
Oh Roy, what have you done? I wonder how many mistakes Ed will make before he gets the hang of taking care of Roy.
5/9/2016 c79 justaislinn
I don't... I just... What?
So much of this is so far off the rails I don't even know how to react.
Having touch is important, and it's good that Roy still has it, but he needs at least one other sense or he's gonna drive himself nuts. Constantly comparing himself to Ed for all eternity won't help either.
And poor Ed, light and dark and COLOR. Smells and noises, oh god NOISES. That's completely overwhelming! And he had a pretty good sense of everything already, his sixth sense was getting him along quite well!
Sharing the burden would have been best, but now all he's really done is dump it all on Ed, the responsibility of taking care of them both. I wouldn't be surprised if there will be resentment towards him for that at some point.
All in all, I see their relationship falling apart. So much of what made it work for them initially, and yes they have changed and grown together since then, is switched and that was the basis of their relationship. I just don't see how it will work.
I hope it will! I want a good ending, I just can't imagine one after this:/
Write on:)