for Total Drama: Geeks Vs Populars

8/29/2015 c22 Explosivo25
Ah, I think we have some action and fluffy Nelson/Korpse cuteness to look forward to in the near future!

I don't know why, but I loved the bit with Fang moving Genki out of the water. It's weirdly sweet.
7/9/2015 c21 Explosivo25
Goddamnit, I forgot about the spider. Shit's gonna go down.

I'm excited to see the challenge itself, though. I never got to watch Double Dare, but I did used to watch Uh Oh! as a kid, and I guess it's kinda similar. Game shows are fun!

Fun fact: the note in the 3DS reminds me of how my sister and I would put important notes in my mom's laptop so we could guarantee that she would see them. Yay, unintentional nostalgia!
7/5/2015 c20 A Shining Yoshi Star
I'm honestly surprised to see Steph just throw the C-word out like that. I never thought you'd use the word, but I guess stranger things have happened, right? Also, this review is FINALLY happening! I think you deserve a few more reviews on your stories, so I will try to review them more in the future, starting now. _

Let me just say I'm still choked up on Benny leaving, and while it does suck that Ron left, at least he can now have some time to properly grieve as far as the death of his parents goes. Either way, I hope Ron ends up in a nice home because I think that would help with him coping.

Until next time, dude. I will try and be better about reviewing, but hey, I finally got around to doing it, right? (I'm not going back to do the chapters I didn't do. I'll just keep going from here.)
7/5/2015 c20 Explosivo25
W...wait...did Steph actually just use the c-word? I don't even use it, and you know how I curse like a sailor (or v1 Zero, I suppose).

Still a great chapter, and I'm glad to see Verna get her confidence back. Now I realize why you were asking for a random Pokemon. You did some excellent work with her this chapter, and I'm proud. Have a cookie. :)
7/3/2015 c19 6Curcle
god dammit steph i hope you either get horribly mangled and die or your parents have the same fate as ron's. damn.
7/3/2015 c19 Explosivo25
Very heavy chapter, holy shit. They seem to know a lot of bigots. Hopefully things get better for everyone. Except Steph, obvs. She's done quite enough damage.
6/6/2015 c7 Sunny
Great chapter as usual. Some very funny quotes in this one, really liked the gym's guest teacher who knows nothing about sports.
6/6/2015 c18 Explosivo25
Goddamnit, Steph, put your melons away. I wonder how much hate mail she's gonna get, personally.

And I squeed in happiness about some of the bosses. A teeny tiny part of me was hoping for Miltank and I had almost forgotten Chop Chop Master Onion was going to be in there. And I am getting really close to seeing Redd White in the Ace Attorney LP I'm watching. (Pretty sure the fucker killed Mia and I'm just waiting for trial 2 day 2 portion to start. I had paused the vid to come read and review.)

Kinda sad to see Benny go, but hey, he might have a chance if there's a return challenge. I wouldn't mind seeing him and Kade and maybe Yolei come back.
5/30/2015 c17 35Overlord Exor
Like what I'm reading and have an idea for a boss fight if you're interested and it's ok if you don't want to use it. Nagi from Okami.
5/29/2015 c17 Explosivo25
Goddamn, the boring-ass town thing is soooo relatable. No wonder Olivia's hates it.

Oh my fucking God, the spider. I keep thinking of Letterama now. Nooo!
5/25/2015 c16 Explosivo25
Who knew Lovin' Time could be referenced in a pickup line or love confession? Very nice!

And yesssss, Olivia development! I know I always betch about her needing to get her shit together, but I really do like her, so I'm happy about character development.
4/23/2015 c15 Explosivo25
SAVE THE BABBIES! Here's hoping the challenge ends well!

Also, Heidi's pretty badass if she managed to tangle with expies of the Herdmans. The reference made my heart do a nostalgic happy dance, as I read The Best Christmas Pageant Ever and The Best School Year Ever in elementary school.
4/6/2015 c14 Explosivo25
Was Steph trying to show Drake her tits? If so...jeez. She'd be good pals with Kim from Letterama, huh?

Here's hoping those babies won't be scarred for life!
4/5/2015 c14 1SNKFanfics
Drake: if you want to get people to like you, first thing you need to do is PUNCH. BITCH-STEPH. IN THE GABBA.
3/12/2015 c1 28OppsieDasi
I have a friend called Olivia. The bad thing is, I can actually see her hating someone because she thought that the someone was going to steal her crush..
43 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »