for Total Drama: Geeks Vs Populars

3/7/2015 c13 Explosivo25
Damn. I liked Kade. :(

Also, I think it's funny that you're doing a babysitting chapter because right now, I'm sporking a Babysitter's Club book. Apparently not wanting to get your clothes dirty being the spawn of satan himself.
2/23/2015 c12 Explosivo25
Heh, I knew something was going to go awry with the food! Also, no offense Sting, but your secrets are fucking lame.

Obligatory fear challenge woot!
2/23/2015 c12 1SNKFanfics
New chapter get! Love how the backstories were shared, along with the fears. Can't wait to see the rest of them.
2/12/2015 c11 Explosivo25
Verna's trying to redeem herself, nice! Though she may want to wash that plushie before she gives it back to her bro. I don't think he'd appreciate boob sweat.

Kade loves chocolate chip cookies! My gal! That's one of my favorites, too!

Also, YENTO YENTO YENTO YENTO YENTO. (Yentoulis is in my autocorrect, btw. In caps, no less.)

Looking forward to the next challenge!

(Notification didn't arrive this time either)
2/12/2015 c11 SNKFanfics
Yes! Another challenge complete! I liked how Yahtzee was booted in this one. Honestly, I couldn't stand Yetta. He was always saying, "it's not Yamhead, it's Yorkie!" Thankfully, Yotsuba is out of the game. Now for Steph...
2/9/2015 c10 Explosivo25
Sorry about the late review, I didn't get an email notification.

Neat challenges! Again, not exactly familiar with NES games, but still neat!
2/8/2015 c10 SNKFanfics
Huzzah! Bacon has updated. Great job with the Hero moments, as well as the cameo appearances. Can't wait for the next chapter.
1/27/2015 c9 SNKFanfics
Now we wait for Bacon to finish the next chapter and update it. Also, yay for Verna finding a Scott trophy!
1/26/2015 c8 SNKFanfics
Great chapter! Sorta wish someone was eliminated, but it's not my story. Also, to anybody reading this: please leave a comment on this story. Bacon's been working real hard on this, so it would be nice to support him.
1/24/2015 c7 SNKFanfics
And the challenge begins! I question why Yento has no lines in the second half, but then again, it's Yento. Also, I can't help but feel proud of Ellis.
1/23/2015 c6 SNKFanfics
Huh. I didn't expect Yentoulis to make it. I'm sorta glad he made it, though, because it will give him time to expand his character. Also, I wish Lance the best of luck with Yolei.
1/19/2015 c1 Shu-No-Kurohi
My favorites so far are Ellis, Nelson, Korpse, and Sting- all for obvious reasons. As for the people I don't like, those would be Verna and Yolei; hey, I'm not really a fan of "if you have any complaints, please take it up with my fists" people. If she learns not to be so brutish, I might learn to like her, though.
1/18/2015 c5 Shu-No-Kurohi
And now we see something different. Can't wait to see where this goes.
43 « Prev Page 1 .. 3