for Samsara

12/21/2017 c1 TheAnswerIsAlways42
This really puts a bit more perspective on Matthew and what happened! Thank you!
9/28/2016 c1 5KenzieMa
THIS IS SO CUTE HOLY SHIT! I love one shots, but sometimes they seem rushed, this didn't. This seemed very well thought out and I enjoyed it very much. The feelings are attacking me and I AM IN PUBLIC right now thank you very much! Really though, not sure why you said you're a bad writer! You're really not~
7/19/2016 c1 1xenocrates32
cool. i love Karma. please update soon!
6/10/2015 c1 3Asylumurderess
Ok. First off this is pretty awesome, the one shot ideas. But second all that fucking foreshadowing is making my heart ache
3/2/2015 c1 NomomoCutieXD
This made me tear up :'( not cool man not cool -_-
2/3/2015 c1 5penguin357
This is so cute! And sad. But cute! I can't wait to see more of this prelude to Karma! North American twin powers activate!
1/18/2015 c1 4EgyptianRatScrew
Bleh, I hate reviewing on mobile so try to bare with me if this is short (ill try to make it long you deserve it) but AHHHHHHH YOU UPLOADED IT! Im so happy that you wrote this, im so pumped for this story. I was dying on the inside while they were talking about what would happen if one of them died for very obvious reasons. Im still upset over his death and I don't even know what happened... probably because I love Matthew so much. AND OMG THEY'RE IN NEW YORK! I cant wait to read more about how they used to live before everything went down! And yes, they're both extremely strong in their own ways. I seriously love how different the NA twins are from each other. America just kind of lays all his cards on the table and is like "HELLO! IM ALFRED AND THIS IS WHAT IM GOOD AT FEEL FREE TO ACKNOWLEDGE MY BRUTE STRENGTH!" Meanwhile Canada's the type that shows some of his strength but no one knows how strong he truly is until he has to use it even if he doesn't know it himself and then they all have their jaws dropping to the floor. Anyways I really like this chapter and I think its a great way to start off this story considering what us readers know so far because of Karma. I love the title also and how it relates to Karma. I can't wait until the next chapter!