for Manchester Re-United

5/9 c21 723iloveromance
This is scary! I hope David will be all right! His headache worries me due to his other health problems! I love Niles' interaction with Ashling!
5/9 c20 iloveromance
I'm so glad you updated this but don't feel bad for taking a while to do so. I've been doing the same thing with my stories! I did have to go back and read a few of the previous chapters to catch myself up, but I really enjoyed this one!
8/5/2016 c19 170A.Baroness
Love seeing Niles and Daphne spend time with their kids. Ashling and Niles at the opera is so adorable. It's obvious how much Ashling loves her dad and I loved reading about that.
7/3/2016 c19 723iloveromance
Aw, that is so sweet that Niles took Ashling to see Madam Butterfly and that she is beginning to like the same music that he does. Very sweet chapter.
1/7/2016 c18 iloveromance
Oh what a wonderfully romantic chapter! I loved it!
11/28/2015 c18 170A.Baroness
Glad you updated :) Great chapter! Amazing that Niles and Daphne find time for each other in all this. It's so cute when they talk about Ashling there at the end!
11/26/2015 c18 453samanddianefan10
this is lovely! Keep writing, you offer so much to this site! Love they are affectionate and the kids are darling!
10/22/2015 c17 723iloveromance
Oh passionate romance! I love it!
10/22/2015 c16 iloveromance
This is a wonderful chapter. This is exactly the way I picture Niles disciplining his daughter. He may be furious but he was calm but firm with her and I'm glad that she was honest with him even though it made him mad.
10/22/2015 c15 iloveromance
Uh oh... I knew that Niles would be furious with her. He has every right to be and I'm pretty sure I know what he's going to say when she tells him that she wants to go on vacation with Jordan
9/28/2015 c17 170A.Baroness
Haha, Niles and Daphne behaving like teenagers here at the end! It's so cute. They deserve a moment where they forget evertything else for a while anyway.
9/28/2015 c16 A.Baroness
Love the dialogue between Niles and his daughter. And it really is a geat idea for them to go to England together.
9/28/2015 c15 A.Baroness
Poor Emily. I can imagine she wants to get away! I can't imagine her parent will let her, though.
9/9/2015 c4 85leighann415
Oh wow, poor David. I hope he's ok. I know Ashling will be responsible in telling everybody. I'm sure Niles & Daphne won't be happy.
9/9/2015 c3 leighann415
Very romantic! It's funny they didn't hear the kids come in. I love how Noles asks Daphne if she's Mrs. Crane too. :) Wonderful chapter!
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »