for Dyin' ain't so bad?

2/3/2016 c1 Guest
This is SOOOOOO good! The feels! Very well written! But it's so short! I wish it was longer! But it would be hard to make this story long... anyways, great job! thanks for posting! Please post more stories!
11/10/2015 c1 33Rachel Greenwood
Short but good!
1/24/2015 c1 49KnightNight7203
How is it that this has no reviews? It's so well written, the characterization is great, and it's just basically lovely. In an incredibly sad way, that is.

I really like that the ending kind of makes you think, about why the police officer would be throwing Clyde around after he's already dead, why he would kill Bonnie, who obviously isn't running away, without a second thought. The amount that the police hated them, even for stuff they didn't do - the fact that they killed Bonnie, either in the car or your way, when there was no proof she ever even killed anyone - is just astounding to me, and I read somewhere that there was controversy over the decision to kill Bonnie after it was all over, too. I think the complete coldness of the police officer in your story when he's about to kill Bonnie just sort of demonstrates that opinion that so many people had of them, and how they shouldn't be allowed to live.

Also, the flashbacks were lovely, a very good way to portray their feelings for each other now that Clyde is gone. It's also interesting to see that they basically end up together and dead at the end whether Bonnie's killed in the car with Clyde or not, almost like it was destined to be that way. Anyway, great story!

Also, thank you so much for mentioning my story! I'm honored that something this good could be inspired by that! :D

Much love,