for Voices

5/1/2018 c1 Nashville
Such a good start, you should continue.
5/1/2018 c1 Nashville
Where in the world is this writer?
12/26/2017 c1 Guest
Great start, please continue
12/5/2017 c1 Fanfic Rater
You should write more of this. Not enough Rayshipping out there, and it’s clear you have an idea of what you are going to write about. Most fics that have trouble are almost always because they don’t know what direction to take their story in—it’s not fleshed out. While only an intro so far, you very quickly set up the narrative in a refreshing way.
3/29/2017 c1 XxjosexX01
grandioso, actualice por favor lo mas rápido posible
12/29/2016 c1 Guest
I love Rayshipping! Please continue and write this if you feel the desire to-people will read it! Thank you for the little you HAVE written!
11/24/2016 c1 Guest
I have a funny story to tell. A long time ago, when I was looking at the Pokemon fanfiction page, I saw this story had been published a few hours ago. I was excited because Rayshipping is one of my favorites. Ever since then, I have continually come to your FF author site to read your Favorite stories, because I discovered you had good tastes, similar to mine.

Have a happy Thanksgiving, and hope you consider writing this story more!
7/18/2016 c1 212ChloboShoka
Don't give up Ash! You can do it! I thought this chapter showed Ash's sorrow and frustration about losing really well. I know it's been a while since you last updated, but would love to see how Cynthia can pump up his spirits and help him win.
6/2/2016 c1 Galeem Crusher
When is the second chapter?
10/25/2015 c1 1Salamence989
Make more you left it on a cliffhanger
3/20/2015 c1 2HP-DG-AP-PN-RG-NR
Seems like an interesting start. Especially cause you're not doing the betrayal plot most everyone else does. Grammar and whatnot needs some work, but its not bad. Good work with the start, hopefully you'll update again soon.
2/15/2015 c1 1YoruIc
Interesting, I wanna read more c: This is how Ash should've been in the anime. He needs to improve and not regress, and so I hope your story can make that happen c:
1/24/2015 c1 10MidnightFenrir
Well, I'll be damned. Finally a Rayshipping fic with a WELL WRITTEN first chapter. Although it's a bit short, it's really good.

Thus, I'll be following this closely.
1/23/2015 c1 102aniber.estrada
Oh, hello, my name is Aniber. This chapter is awsome. I Love the rayshipping. I don't know why? Is interesting this couple a their love.
1/22/2015 c1 Jace Cither
1. Can't wait till next chapter 2. Farla is a as whole lol why are they putting down every person fanatics I read now days with a fucking essay
21 Page 1 2 Next »