for The Underworld Age

3/17/2017 c10 Melissa Quintero
I absolutely LOVED this entire chapter! Also the entire book, i felt was written perfectly. You added good action scenes. I also felt you got the characters really well, although i would have like to see Roy a bit more, it was really good. IT also hit me in the feels :...( Basically i loved this so much.
10/25/2015 c7 15TotalAlaskan
Okay so you can pretty much scratch all of the questions from my last review out as they have just about all been answered by the last two chapters.
Poor old guy, but yay Alfred and Leslie and Robin!
10/25/2015 c4 TotalAlaskan
Hi there! Gotta say, I'm absolutely loving this story! However, I do have some questions. Firstly, where's Green Arrow? As far as I remember, I don't think you've mentioned where Oliver was. Second, wouldn't a few of the Justice Leaguers, like Superman, Martian Manhunter, and the Green Lanterns be able to fly done to Earth? Wouldn't the Justice League have some sort of way to get back to Earth in case the Zeta Beams stopped working.
I'm not criticizing you at all. Just curious .:)
10/4/2015 c9 Nightwingsass
I just read the whole thing! This is definitely my favorite YJ zombie story. You write such good cliffhangers and I can't wait to see who saves Robin...someone's going to save him right? :)
6/22/2015 c8 3NightSid
Maybe I overreacted. Oh well. This is amazing though! It all seems so realistic unlike other apocalyptic stories. Can't wait for the rest!
6/19/2015 c7 NightSid
Guess you aren't going to update? This always happens. Any story I like never gets finished. Well if you do, this is a great story with good grammar and plot other stories miss.
6/3/2015 c7 Guest
Please! This is a total cliffhanger! I need more!
4/25/2015 c7 Guest
More! This story is AMAZING
2/20/2015 c6 RedCeleste
pls let Rob and wally be okay!
2/14/2015 c6 7RedScotch
Awesome chapter! Loved it!
2/5/2015 c5 271FrankandJoe3
I do like that you've humanized Crane in this setting. He's certainly one of the more appealing baddies when it comes down to it, and while he's not the subject of my drawings and sketches, he always succeeds in capturing my attention. I feel bad for Gordon, and especially bad for Dicky-boy, now that Babs is out of the picture. Meanwhile, I'm going to stay in my nice bubble of denial and say she was bit, but immune, and now she's okay out helping babies and pregnant ladies and the like.

The thing about Dick climbing a tree and Wally learning to join him okay I made a sound and I'm not sure it's entirely human oh my god I want to fic that I want to draw that I want to hold that in my arms and raise it up until I can send it off to college holy christ wow

Wally's ankle going out is definitely going to screw them over. Wow. And when you mentioned that Robin would rip on him for it, I was going to argue, but... it's so accurate. It would be light-hearted, and meant to lighten the mood, but Dick would so tear into him about that.

Wally going with Artemis to save his friend with the blown ankle oh my god you're hurting me that's so great agh leave me with these emotions sobs. And poor Megan! I just want to give her a big snuggle, and maybe pet her hair. She might not be my favorite, but she's such a sweetheart oh

Dick baby oh my god okay any time his parents are mentioned I have a happy fit because yay angst and coupled with him basicALLY BEING DEAD it's more likely you'll find my hand coming up out of the grave to get to the next chapter. Absolutely wonderful. I'm in love. Sorry this is so late, but if you're up for it, I'd love more.
2/5/2015 c4 FrankandJoe3
I'm sorry this review is so late. I had an English project due, a couple tests, and another fic I had to write. Here we go.

Megan's panic was really cute, in a... weird sort of way, I suppose. Her genuine concern for her teammates made my heart do all sorts of things. Thank you for not writing her off into a helpless backdrop though.

Christ, the second Megan activated the lockdown, I knew there were going to be some consequences. I'm glad she ended up seeing Artemis though, and the knockout thing was really smart. To take a life, even... even if it is to save yourself, even if they are monsters... those kids... It's weird to put myself in their places, because I'm now older than Artemis and just... overwhelming here, apologies. I like their thinking though. I feel like Megan would be the one who would accidentally survive the zombie apocalypse. I mean, just kind of luck out of everything, in some way.

Dicky boy's alive, at least. For now. (As grim as it sounds, when you mentioned the solar plexus, I had a little fangirl moment because we just learned about it in Anatomy. Anyway...) Good lord why does everyone torture Dick and why am I so okay with it oh lord my baby oh

Daddy!Bats, oh goodness. That gets me in the feels. Bruce and Barry tagteaming there was a nice science fest, and I'm digging it. Putting actual logic to this. Fantastic. Excited to see where this is going.
1/28/2015 c4 Magykal-guest
Well, now I know what city NOT to go to in case of a zombie apocalypse.
1/27/2015 c5 7RedScotch