for Light in the Dark

8/30/2020 c19 meamaya101
Please don't let that be the end of this story is so freaking good and its like you can just leave it off like that. you wouldn't 's so good you have to update soon.
2/2/2017 c19 Princess2020
Please save clint.
6/13/2016 c19 kd
is this story abandoned? :((( this story is so good hoping for an update even if it's almost a year since the last one.
2/20/2016 c5 Someone
Wow... I never liked Bobbi and Clint together or really just Bobbi, but DAMN
I feel bad for her. Every girl (guys too but I'm mostly speaking to the girls at the moment) should know how that feels.
I hate it when people say Love Hurts when it's just the Rejection that does. Love feels great,falling asleep with butterflies in ur stomach,small gestures,awesome...until REJECTION. Person breaks ur heart and u cry cry and finally u try to ignore the pain and be a badass about it, then something happens like,just now ,that u understand why ,even if it kills u.

Poor Bobbi. I was crying when reading this. But hey at least he's only for Nat now huh?! Man I can't even say that because I feel BAD! And also poor Nat with her so did Clint get the baby killer after , the murderer killed Nats baby? AT LEAST CLINTS BABY LIVES!

I,love it!
12/10/2015 c19 Guest
Please update please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update
8/31/2015 c19 4travellingtardis
This is one of favorite stories on this site! Please update
8/5/2015 c19 MiiaC
OMG, MORE :D
7/5/2015 c19 5KateKatieHawkeye
I loved Maria and her words to Bobbi and she being such a good friend with Nat.
I always hated Yelena Belova, it's like: there's only one Black Widow here bitch, and she's Natasha.
And Clint, oh god Clint, don't hurt him :'(
Anyway, continue soon, please.
7/4/2015 c19 Guest
Okay. I have tried to stay silent but I now cannot take it anymore. This is highly disappointing, what you have been doing these last few chapters but a lot of your other stories as well. I am an editor in real life and I have a feeling that you just might have a future in writing but I can tell you right now that what you have been doing lately is lazy and uninspired. I hope you try to correct yourself and stop wasting your readers time.
7/3/2015 c19 Wolfsdrache
Such a great and thrilling story. I have not extected to get the next chapters so fast and I am looking forward to the next one. Poor Clint...
7/3/2015 c19 597Ghostwriter
Wow. Poor Clint and I love Shield protecting Natasha from the truth, though it's gonna come back to bite them in the ass. Great work. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
7/3/2015 c19 16ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN
Poor nat. I hate bobbi and i think she might be helping the red guardian
7/3/2015 c19 27BlackHawk's Child
*sound of a breaking heart*
:'(
7/2/2015 c18 sherimi
Wow! That was intense. Great update
7/2/2015 c18 597Ghostwriter
Oooh. Clint. Of course he'd do this for them. I love it. Great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
110 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »