FanFiction.Net
for The Cobra's Den

3/11/2015 c18 storyhunter319
Great story, like that song BTW. Are u a brony or u just like the song?
3/10/2015 c2 7Kellise
Simply cant follow this, very chaotic writing style and for a robot that can do all this stuff (and somehow not get confiscated by the government it seems obvious hed just rip though the animatronics like tissue paper. Theres no threat, your character can just do whatever. Harness knuckles, rip them apart while using your suit of armour animatronic. And of course how the hell could a 10 year old do this. The workshop required would be beyond University standard.
3/10/2015 c1 Kellise
Karote seems extremely Mary Sue.
3/9/2015 c18 4Rockbrad
Hey dude remember a long time ago just incase you need another OC? Well I got a better form of my account.
2/14/2015 c2 King Dynamite
You've inspired me, I think.
2/14/2015 c1 King Dynamite
Not the biggest procrastinator. My account, King Domino III, hasn't posted much for a while except on its crossover.
2/11/2015 c15 2awehouse
Pls don't stop it's so cool X3
2/9/2015 c14 4Rockbrad
If you ever need an OC you got 1 at least!
2/9/2015 c1 Surviah
Excellent idea my friend, but a major problem in several stories of any type is making a character too powerful or farfetched in a realistic story. Karote is just too unrealistic. One problem, is that there is a code for robots, which every robot must follow, and the main point of it is to prevent robots from harming humans. The Freddy Fazbear gang has an exception to this since they are "haunted". That rules out the possibility of Karote having any sort of weapon. Karote also has too many uses. To fix that, just pick two or three of your favorite abilities/transformations for Karote to have. With all of that, you story will be much better. Your welcome dude.
2/8/2015 c13 Rockbrad
To if you need 1 more OC I have one
His name is Slash the Wolf he is a friend to everyone, but if he is threatened he goes either offensive or defensive mode. He is shy in knew areas at first but is the opposite when he starts to know it know, he has ADEMPS(A stands for alteration) CEMPS (changing Electro Magnetic Pulse does not affect ADEMPS) He has save to cloud in case his memory card is messed is VERY WISE
2/5/2015 c1 ChromaBonsai
Wat.
2/2/2015 c2 Secret
O.o MA HEAD IS GONNA EXPLODE WTH CONFUCIUS!*CONFUSION LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
1/26/2015 c4 Tyson
I love the randomness it's pretty funny keep it up