for Fate Recondite

1/24 c10 Fuyuky
Loving the story right now! I need more of this!
11/14/2021 c1 THOTSLAYERTRES
Now I get why Fate/RWBY crossover fics are mostly dead. Most of them have retarded MCs that only exist for the convenience of the readers. Or maybe the MCs that are made are just poorly written lmao.
9/6/2021 c7 1Ask-if-i-like-lemons
Really? Shirou shouldn't be this "nice" they nearly got someone killed because of their stupidity. Such light punishment. Even id Shirou is nice, doesn't mean Ozpin is.
9/6/2021 c6 PanzerJ
This entire chapter was a complete misunderstanding and I loved it. Nice one Author
6/30/2021 c10 Masterboy
Nice
6/24/2021 c9 taiwoeretan1
Whoa Gil is also here that's fucking cool, and it is truly the coolest name for an ability.
3/31/2021 c10 ita123
your story is amazing, when will you continue it? TT
2/16/2021 c1 Diamond of soul
Wow so interesting, i'm follow reading
2/12/2021 c5 17Auren02
Idiots. No wonder I hated Team RWBY so much. So nosy.
12/15/2020 c4 2Thefallenjedi66
why does this remind off the scene of Venom rescuing Kaz in MGSV?
11/10/2020 c10 1MysticRising
Ugh. Just no. I get Shirou being naive but he was just downright stupid. It completely decharacterized him. Similarly he does not get close to people so easily. His depression wouldn't allow it, especially being separated from Rin and friends, relationships that took years to develop. We should be seeing more inner conflict with Shirou as he resisted getting friends, and this was not a friend relationship. The girls did not bond with him, they just got some of his information. And while some of it is understandable, it is still stupid how entitled they felt when the relationship was not that deep. Jaune had a much closer relationship, and there we even saw the conflict of Shirou wanting to remain obscure while also supporting his dreams, and teach him how to survive.
And lastly, I thought shirou learned of avalon during his and archer's fight, or at least that he had an artifact capable of healing.
11/10/2020 c3 MysticRising
I am really hating Shirou just blindly trusting someone with such dangerous secrets. I mean did it EVER occur to him Ozpin is the evil one? Maybe give Ozpin a measure of trust sure, but not exposing everything or his abilities.
10/20/2020 c10 MiaMorn
Good read
8/9/2020 c2 17Just an IsekaI writer
promising story my ass...
8/9/2020 c1 Just an IsekaI writer
this is stupid... how gullible is he?
it's like your forcing him in the first place.
957 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »