for Fate Recondite

1/5/2017 c10 Guest
Nice concept, can't wait to see where it goes. Also curious as to why Shirou can't use UBW. Keep it up!

Also, for the most part, your world building wasn't too off lol
1/5/2017 c1 Guest
There's no gaia on remnant.
1/5/2017 c10 TimeDiver
In addition to my below review (can't edit once posted, so this workaround):

Is Ko-Gil gonna make an appearance? Because that Elixir of Youth has been used in other fanfic to regenerate from near-fatal injuries at least once (Chaos Theory being the standout example for me.)

Plus, the sheer dichotomy between Gilgamesh's older self and the considerably more humble kid version would be perfect for a Shirou spit-take (whenever that occurs).

All in keeping with living up to the 'Humor' category.

Keeping Adult!Goldilocks around would drag the story firmly into SERIOUS BUSINESS territory, even without Salem and co. to mess it all up.
1/7/2017 c10 MyCopacetic
More of this my good author. If it pleased you. I thank you for the good read.
1/7/2017 c10 MyCopacetic
More of this my good author. If it pleased you. I thank you for the good read.
1/6/2017 c10 xaxiel1572
Wait what or who foung Gil?
1/6/2017 c10 20thepkrmgc
its good to get a bit of a breather chapter, hopefully gilgamesh will vent his rage upon the grim instead on the innocents of the world but we will be so lucky
1/6/2017 c10 Server lock
Yes destruction of property is humorous to the best of us, not really. Humor is subjective though it was only silly to me not funny, but I'm bad at telling jokes so what do I know. I appreciate the history lesson, but other than that and some communication it was a rather bland chapter. Still had some fun though. At least the joke was well thought out as seen by Shirou's comments after using structural analysis. It was fun to read, and I can't wait to see what you do next.
1/6/2017 c10 Axel Fones
Fun chapter, with some serious solemn story time, ending on an oh shit moment. Gilgamesh... things are gonna get interesting.
1/6/2017 c10 12XanAuthorOfTheNightmare
Oh. Oh DEAR. This is going to end in blood and suffering, I just know it. Hopefully Gilgamesh's blood and suffering.
1/6/2017 c10 3The Richmaster
This was a pretty good chapter; i liked the character interactions and lighter tone that it had (thou i refuse to believe that Zwei was at fault and say it was a plot from Blake to get him in trouble).
And the ending with Dr Watts and Gilgamesh seems interesting; I can't help but wonder what the latter looks like now
1/6/2017 c10 1cj1of4
Ah, Shirou didn't tell them how even now, the swords do not want to be separated and will always seek to return to one another.

Huh, I hadn't thought of that possible connection of the grimm with the mud of All the Worlds Evils. But that does seam to match the origin story of the grimm as creations of the Brother of Darkness.
1/6/2017 c10 8Jebest4781
well this was pretty interesting on what you did here on the details.
1/6/2017 c10 Neema Amiry
cool I can't wait for more
1/6/2017 c10 Dareth
Hey, good to see you back!
963 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »