for Fate Recondite

1/9/2020 c10 Guest
Mas. CAP
11/2/2019 c4 Asher Silverman
Jaune is shallow asf and a petty little bitch if a girl says she ain’t interested then move on but he keeps annoying her making her have a negative opinion of her then Pyrrha jerking Jaune off about how good and great he is but boosting his non existent ego. This dudes a self righteous little bitch but I’m not defending Weiss because she is mean but compared to what Jaune did she actually a nice gal she just rejected him harshly but that’s the only way this dude gets it he acts like Weiss did him wrong he only has himself and maybe his dads shitty advice to blame this dude pisses me off

I’m just ranting
9/28/2019 c6 silverhawk88
holy crapbaskets! I am really loving this story! I hope you can come back and finish it!

You are very detailed in the fight and it kept me on the edge of my seat. I think the one that almost had me laughing uproariously was when Yang lost her hair...

and shirou can be pretty over powered...I am loving it!

Thank you very for what you have written. I look forward to seeing more chapters!
9/9/2019 c10 ArmoredEnd
Plz, man, get back to this story. It's so well written. I need it!
8/27/2019 c10 adammflatt
Great start hope its not truly abandoned
8/10/2019 c10 2SuperApplePie
This story is honestly amazing. The characterizations are all spot on, the pacing is great, and the writing flows really well.

I would love to read more!
7/11/2019 c4 Guest
To be fair, the problems between Jaune and Weiss seem to go both ways. Persistence is a virtue, but Jaune's constant attempts when the other party is clearly not interested is just creepy. No one likes someone who just fails to get the message that they're not interested. On the other hand, Weiss is unnecessarily harsh on the guy, and could've avoided all this nonsense by telling him that she's just not interested in him that way instead of constantly belittling him. And if he wasn't backing off, telling him that this is not an acceptable behavior is the much more sensible course of action than just berating him constantly. Being a stone-cold bitch about everything, and going as far as to bad-mouth him to other people is just unnecessary and cruel.

Granted, this is being seen/told from Pyrrha and Jaune's perspective, so Weiss's faults may be portrayed as greater, but Jaune also should've reflected on his actions. I mean, his rationalization before the fight makes it seem that he completely failed to learn anything from this whole debacle. He thinks that since his actions was well-intentioned, they was okay. This is incredibly childish and selfish. If he even took a moment to think about it from her perspective, he'd see that he was essentially harassing the poor woman. Also, what exactly did he see in her anyways? Other than the most surface level knowledge about her, all his interactions with her has been negative. So either Jaune is incredibly shallow (interested only b/c of beauty, regardless of obvious personality issues), or being a stubborn idiot (the most likely answer). Hell, he reveals that he knows absolutely nothing about her in any way, shape or form. The only thing he does seem to know about her is her team, her name, and her weapon. This is something literally anyone in the school would know. He's been going after this girl for months, but he doesn't know if she even has siblings, or her basic likes and dislikes? At least Weiss learned something from this nonsense (don't be a dick), but in this story, Jaune learns nothing (and seems to get rewarded for it).

Ironically, I think the author's intent was to show Jaune's growth as a person through his interaction with Shirou, but in reality, it was Weiss that really grew up. She saw that she shouldn't judge people rashly and so harshly, and that her haughty and cold nature had led to losing out on a possible romance or friendship. Jaune on the other hand felt reinforced in his belief that good intentions should be enough regardless of how it affects others. He didn't realize the difference between Pyrrha and Weiss. He actually got to know the former, and gave a damn about her outside of wanting to get in her pants, but failed to do so with the latter. It's not a dealbreaker or anything, but I think it was a good opportunity that was missed.
4/28/2019 c10 Nagisa Tr
Good shit.

I want to see how Ruby reacts to weapons like Ardonight or Caliburn though
3/25/2019 c3 1Nero Syrinx
Shirou is 6'5, while Yang is 5'8.
3/12/2019 c10 PepegaMan69
i wonder when will this be revived
2/19/2019 c1 Helixical
Shirou's personality is the most obnoxious thing to ever come out of anime as a medium.
1/26/2019 c6 Nagisa Tr
Detention for the rest of the school year or im calling bullshit.
1/13/2019 c9 Guest
Oh fuck. I literally jumped back at the “faker” bit, no joke. Holy fuck. The world of remnant... and GILGAMESH!? Remnant’s screwed.
12/6/2018 c10 Guest
3 year ago this fic introduced me to rwby, i'ts sad to see it dead
11/5/2018 c1 Guttts
I wanted to read this i really did, but are you serious, after a tip on his stance jaune was able to beat wiess?, look I’m not a fan of wiess but this is actually bullshit, I really wanted to read this but this was just a major turn off for me
963 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »