for Rain and Shine

12/23/2020 c1 Bailey
Good, bit I would like to read more. Maybe a separate starmarco book or a sequel to this. Other than that it's pretty good :)
7/25/2016 c1 Guest
Awe, this is so cute!
6/9/2016 c1 sc188772
Aww! So cute! I am a huge starco shipper and I also love fluff! Your story was good and if not great! Remember to write more and love starco! Alwaysssss...*snake noises*
4/15/2016 c1 9Wumbo-Girl 1314
I love this story! It's so fluffy! And you got Star and Marco in character too, which is awesome! I know you mentioned he was a little OOC, but I didn't notice anything off. So in all, awesome job!
7/22/2015 c1 Recon82
Nice
7/6/2015 c1 Jazzy W TS
He totally digs her XD
I like this story because it doesn't ship them too much but it keeps things more natural and hidden. I like that.
5/8/2015 c1 19Malica15
I just love these two! They're sooo adorable! 3 Anyway, loved this so much! Awesome job!
4/29/2015 c1 78roxygoth
Yeah, sure keep telling yourself that Marco! This was a good read, well done. Roxy
4/6/2015 c1 Guest
Awwww! Adorable!
4/6/2015 c1 5marbot457
You should add to this story! Its really good!
4/1/2015 c1 9MiketheFandomMan
AAAAAAAAAAAAA! IT'S AMAZING! 10/10!
1/30/2015 c1 6Ryan Stoppable
Star's only a LITTLE crazy? You could have fooled me. Good part of that, though, is that her stories would never be boring.

And try as he might, Marco just can't stay mad at her, because she's there to cheer him right back up. And many times, laughter truly is the best medicine.
1/27/2015 c1 9Prophet21
He is delusional, and not because of the sickness
1/25/2015 c1 326Jordan
I love this fan fiction! I also ship Starco, ever since the 1st episode. Please make more, (especially Starco stories :3) your writing is great, I would love to read more!
1/25/2015 c1 15OathKeeper717
I liked it! Everyone seemed in character to me and reading it made the long wait for ep two a little easier
24 Page 1 2 Next »