FanFiction.Net
for Hermione Granger and the Serpent's Renaissance

4/16/2015 c23 98Ebenbild
xDDD poor Mrs. Norris xDDD not. Sorry I don't feel really sad about Sally's act against the cat xDDD but I really am looking forward to Ron and Harry's excuse for being out of their dorms when they shouldn't have been... and this time Sally clearly isn't helping them out again...
I also like how Harry reacted. Ron truly is prejudiced against Slytherins but that's nothing new...
Looking forward for more. Continue soon.
Ebenbild
4/16/2015 c23 1angel897
liked it fun to read
4/16/2015 c22 6Draco Oblivion
Haha Harry and Ron finally find out about Sally's other friends, nice distraction though Hagrid xD
4/16/2015 c22 7FarenenBlitz
That's a mean end for the chappie!
I like Hermi- errr, Salazar, by the way! Her- er. his inner monologues are funny to read!
Please update soon!
4/15/2015 c22 1Nocna Vatra
Lol, loved the finishing line. I want to know what happens next now though. Update ASAP! :)
4/15/2015 c22 1gaara king of the sand
LOL OK THAT is a changer to a Story if I've ever seen one i can't wait to see what you plan for the next chapter till next message bye
4/15/2015 c22 8bright places
Ahahhahahahha Hagrid is GREAT. Love how complex that situation is. Gosh, Slytherins are so smart XD. I'm really loving Theo, so smart and Blaise...is Blaise. :) love how he's 'normal' but not really with his background abut but one what's Ron's reaction going to be!? :D loved this.
Cheers! Can't wait for more!
4/15/2015 c22 98Ebenbild
xDDD "Want te see my dragon?" xDDD yeah, no comment about the Slytherins in his hut, no interest in being caught, just "Want te see my dragon?" only Hagird! xDDD
Well, at least Ron is there to aid again with Charlie... or something like that I guess. I really am looking forward what they will do with the dragon...
Continue soon.
Ebenbild
4/15/2015 c22 2stormwingssky
Great, Hagrid. Good going. At least it made me laugh. :)
4/15/2015 c22 Suzululu4moe
Ohoh ron is gonna flip at Hermione's choice of acquaintances.
4/14/2015 c21 AvidReader
Neat story with a fairly unique premise. I hope you'll continue posting.
4/15/2015 c22 1angel897
awesome chapter! I laughed when I read this one.
4/15/2015 c22 17Khait Khepri
'Wanna see my dragon?" Bwahaha! Oh, man, seriously? Okay, this is awesome. We're up to Norbert(a) hatching and with an awesomely awkward twist. And with Sally's two "lives" clashing! Maybe. Okay, general fangirl squealing aside, great chapter. Thanks for making me laugh because, with the day I'm having, I need it.
4/15/2015 c21 approximationOfhumanity
Not bad, even if her concern for Harry and Ron is annoying. Just don't have Sal be with the Weasel please (I'd say Fleur, or Daphne, but this doesn't strike me as a romance; then again, Sal was advised to do things differently this time, so finding a smart, pretty witch to be with isn't that improbable).
4/11/2015 c21 3midnightdreames3