FanFiction.Net
for Hermione Granger and the Serpent's Renaissance

2/3/2015 c11 98Ebenbild
Dangers of the dark arts... sounds like Salmione is looking in that book because of Quirrell. Not that Blaise would know that, of course...
I really like Salmione's game with her 'favourite' professor xD
Please continue soon.
Ebenbild
1/30/2015 c10 Guest
Good chapter!
1/31/2015 c10 Ebenbild
"Can I call you Sal?" A certain un-Gryffindorish gleam flashed in her eyes, but he must've imagined it" of curse he has xD ... there is after all no way he is talking to anything but the Ravenclaw in Gryffindor clothes xD Oh, I love your description of Salmione xDDD I hope you will describe others views of Salmione in the rest of your plot. I truly like them - not that I do not enjoy Salmione's view...
I truly look forward how the plot will change when Salmione instead of the known Hermione is aiding Harry in his tasks... continue soon.
Ebenbild
1/31/2015 c10 2Alice1985
This story is really great! I can't wait to see where this story will go!
Do you plan to pair Hermione to someone? Maybe a Slytherin?
I really look forward to read your next chapter!
1/31/2015 c10 Suzululu4moe
Good thing he didn't awake when she was already older. Since nobody other than her parents knew her previously she could build up a cover for her progress and knowledge.
Congrats Blaise for crossing the social gap.
1/31/2015 c9 Suzululu4moe
I wonder if the boy's especially Ron will have enough sense to not anger her. A first year succeeding in K. a troll with a first year spell.
1/30/2015 c11 Majube
This ideas really unique and I'm looking forward to your take on the second year love it following it and really adore how you update so soon
1/30/2015 c10 2ckahaki
Too right Blaise, muggleborns rock! I was so hoping for hermione/sal to do something major to Ron for his lies, instead of being friends seriously? who wants a friend like that? I wouldn't, I would kick his freakin ass.
1/29/2015 c10 LittlebigmouthOKC
Little Sal is the type of kid we used to call a"Butt Saver" when I was in kid as smart or smarter than the teachers, and didn't mind getting you out of the doghouse with your parents.
1/29/2015 c5 2Elased
Waa ... An interesting premise if I ever saw one. I love how similar Sally is to Hermione and how different at the same time. Even as a Gryffindor, Sally still is a Slytherin at heart, and calculated every situation and every conversation (unlike Hermiones tendency to only be Slytherin when the situation requires). I really look forward to see how Sally fita in the canon, although a man trapped in a girls body oughta be fun to write.
1/29/2015 c8 Lady Attie
Ooh, this story is an interesting AU twist! I really am intrigue by the unique idea of Hermione being a reincarnation of Salazar Slytherin. Keep up the good work! :)
1/29/2015 c9 2ckahaki
Can I say that I don't like Ron, mind you I've never been a fan of his at all, I've always thought he was selfish and jealous shit, saying that kids would be kids would be such a lie.

I love Harry! hopefully there'll be something more between them later on.

Nevelle is funny, he could use a friend now and then,

And Sally/Hermione, love those two looking forward to see what both do later on in chapters, I'm hoping that they take harry under they're wing and get rid of Ron.
1/29/2015 c9 The Master Warlord
Before anything, I'm going to say that I do love Hermione's Salazar characterizations. That said though, I'm fairly disappointed. Do you really have to make her very close to canon? I do know that canon tended to be overly-demonized by some people, but that doesn't mean you should go out of your way to follow the canonical rails. You can let canon follow its course AS LONG AS the changes in your fic doesn't affect it much, but if it do affect it, it is generally better to change them. For example, Hermione crying? That's totally forcing it. You might say that she had a plausible reason for that, but the way I see it you made that reason BECAUSE she cried in canon. It would've made sense if she was half canon Hermione or something, but from the beginning she clearly wasn't. Her crying doesn't serve any purpose anymore, so why did you keep it? There are more of them, but that's the latest one.

I came here to read the effects Salazar in Hogwarts brings, but what I can see thus far is it mostly changes nothing (which would've been fine if it was only initially) even though logically it should've. You might argue that you'd change the ones further down the story, sure, that's fine, what I'm arguing is that it doesn't mean that you should force Hermione's characterization like canon until then.

This is a problem that too many ffnet's authors have, as far as I can see. I like your Salazar Granger, which is why I bothered to review this in the first place.
1/27/2015 c7 Guest
Hahaha, this is great! I loved the portrait scene. Looking forward to reading more. Cheers.
1/27/2015 c6 2Crumple-Horned Snorkak