FanFiction.Net
for Hermione Granger and the Serpent's Renaissance

1/27/2015 c6 98Ebenbild
Well, I like your ideas on sugar high. Be welcome to eat more cake if that means updates like that. Lol. Love it. More, please?
Ebenbild
1/26/2015 c6 Concrete63
Great chapter thank you.
1/26/2015 c6 Lyanah
First thing first: I utterly love the idea of this fic!
Extremely original, and oh-so funny when you compare the real Salazar Slytherin to the Magical World's views of Sal. Awesome. And this last chapter was hilarious, I hope to see more of those paintings.

Lol, how funny would it be for painting!Godric and co to become Hermione's stalkers, following her around in classes out of sheer boredom... And see if any professor or student even notice that muggleborn Granger is followed by magical paintings, especially the Founders. If you use the "insufferable-Meddler!Dumbledores" plot device then I would love to know his thoughts and reactions on why the freaking Founders are interested in a student for the first time in centuries, and it ain't the Chosen One. Note that, if Sally befriends Harry, then Dumbledore might think the foursome is following BoyWonder. Oh, the possibilities! Cannot wait to see what you'll come up with.

Plus, I cannot wait to see more interactions with the ghosts. Peeves might take a while to understand that Sally ain't to be bothered. *gasp* Sally could make the GreyLady talk to painting!Rowena and mend the relationship between the mother and daughter!

And I really cannot wait to see how the yearly adventures will turn out this time, especially second year.I swear, your fic has put tiny sparkles in my eyes xD I'm impatient to read more of your fic.

Now, there is only a tidbit thing that annoys me: your spelling. While very good in the overall fic (as well as a good grammar, congrats), a few names are constantly misspelt. You write Hermione as Hermoine and Gryffindor as Griffindor. I guess your spellcheck/autocorrect/whatever-the-English-name-that-thing-is-called has them locked like this, as the error is constant. The Grif/Gryf isn't so bad, but Hermoine makes me cringe: in my language, a 'moine' is a monk. So I kinda read the word as "her-monk". Just try to change the auto-thingy's dictionary to the correct spelling and it'll be alright.
(Maybe at least change the title's "Hermoine", the summary and maybe the first chap's spelling errors, to attract more new readers. Some more grammar-purists might avoid this amazing story just because of that tiny problem, and that's a shame...)

Thanks for the story,
Waiting impatiently for more
Lya'
1/26/2015 c1 DepressedAleera
This is GREAT! What I love most is the friendship of four founders, so lovely. and I felt a little sad for Sal because all his friends were gone.
1/26/2015 c6 Guest
No, the chapter is awesome.
Update soon!
1/26/2015 c5 Lala
i think it's interesting to see hermione interact as Salazar. However i'm excited to see how the romantic aspects of her life play out (i.e.: Viktor and/or Ron) because as Sally she would probably prefer to be a recluse (in addition she was formerly a male) so would that somehow steer her towards shying away from romantic encounters?
1/26/2015 c5 Ebenbild
I like your idea. I guess that with Hermione as Salazar there will be some huge differences in the story line. Just one thing: it's Hermione not Hermione, I thought you might want to know...
Please continue soon. I want to know how Sally will react when confronted with Snape xD
Ebenbild
1/25/2015 c5 Guest
I like it. Are you going to have Hermione reveal herself as parsel-tongue at any point and maybe have her claim to be from a squib line of Slytherin's or something?
1/25/2015 c5 NatNicole
This is bloody AWESOME!
1/24/2015 c4 Guest
Very interesting. I would like to see though, the Slytherin side of 'Sally' come out more. Still, very good.
1/23/2015 c3 Guest
I like it, so far. Please write more. Thank you.
1/23/2015 c2 Guest
This is a good story and interesting premise so far. Only one typo: It's Godric not Gordric. Other than that, this is really good.
1/25/2015 c5 Suzululu4moe
Lmao the code. Irony is it's toms middle name.
True I always found the snake in the mouth thing strange... But then again this is a society with cockroach clusters, booger flavored jelly beans and jumping chocolate frogs and flying bat boogie hexes.

I have a feeling ginnymort would get killed when Tom tries it again next year.
1/25/2015 c5 ReindeerEmu
Wow a fun HP story with minimal Harry and more Hermione! Great job on blending Hermione with Sal. So far you've kept most everyone in character (what with them being 11) and I must say the whole Marvolo thing was funny! Hurry and gimme more!
1/25/2015 c5 1Hannah Bowers
This is great and I can't wait to read what comes next.
4,319 « Prev Page 1 .. 277 284 285 286 287 288 Next »