for Life at the Shinozaki's

3/23 c1 Somss
Aahhh, I've been so busy that I hadn't realised the first chapter has finally been revised! I don't have much time to post a super long review, but I really like that you're revising this story. It was one of my favorites and it's super cool that after 5 years, it's getting better!
Excited to see the new version, haha.
5/15/2018 c15 Yagi
Hehehhehe it's kinda sad that I'm so late to the corpse party fandom but now I'm reading all these fanfictions and my heart swells lolol well idek if you'll see this but I loved this story :,)
10/23/2017 c15 A Tick
An absolutely breath taking fanfiction one of the best I've ever read I'm gonna go read the sequel right now. Thank you for taking the time to finish it
9/16/2017 c14 BlueDrizzle
Another year, another full rereading of my favourite Ayushiki story on FFN. If that sounded familiar, it's because I have this excellent track record of taking extensive breaks from reading. That aside, I have no doubt that I made the right decision to restart from the beginning yet again—this story is worth every second of it.

Reading through this final chapter, I noticed how some scenes have shorter paragraphs tied to them, and occasionally even consist of just a couple sentences. There were some instances where I'd be going from one paragraph to the next and lose track of the story's progression, even if just for a moment. However, I think I may only be making this comparison with regards to previous [longer] chapters. Of course, not all scenes need excruciating detail, and having more concise descriptions can be a good thing too.

Hinoe's announcement certainly caught me by surprise in this chapter, and I absolutely adored the interactions between Ayumi and Yoshiki. To think how far they've come in their relationship from the start, I'm pleased to have been along for the journey.

Looking back at "Life at the Shinozaki's", you've showcased an amazing control over pacing and character development. One of the things I really loved was your use of references to Blood Covered scenes, such as Ayumi's first meeting with Yoshiki in his delinquent days. The story's canonical setting really established a sense of immersion with the Corpse Party universe, which I felt throughout, and I wouldn't have had it any other way. Although I have yet to read "Life Together", I already know what to expect: eloquent storytelling. From all of us Corpse Party enthusiasts, thank you so much for all the time you've invested in creating stories for the franchise. I'm extremely glad to be a reader of your work JDH1080, stay awesome.
7/16/2017 c14 Llama
This is one of the best fan fictions I have read in a while! Really well done!
7/9/2017 c15 6RainbowColoredHumanBeing
I'm so freaking sorry. I've read the chapter the day you updated the story, but then college hit me like a bus and I suddenly didn't have any time at all. Then, after 5 years of loyalty and friendship, my phone finally died on me. So I waited till I got a new one (I don't really like using the computer for those things) to finally review on this amazing story because, let's be honest, you deserve it. If seeing a review made your day, getting an update notification made mine. I'm really thankful to you for keeping up the work and not giving up on us readers. Every chapter was a joy to read and I can't be more happy that I choose to give this fanfiction a try. Thank you for everything.
6/30/2017 c16 UltimateWolf14
YOU PRICK! I JUST STARTED PLAYING PERSONA 4 GOLDEN AND YOU DO THIS S**T AGAIN! STOP UPLOADING NEW CHAPTERS EVERYTIME I START DOING SOMETHING! I THOUGHT WHEN THE STORY ENDED I'D ESCAPE YOUR TERROR BUT YOU REFUSE TO
LEAVE ME ALONE! STOP UPLOADING GOOD STORIES!
6/23/2017 c15 UltimateWolf14
FUCK MY NEW PHONE! BOI I GOT A NEW PHONE AND SAME DAY I GET IT THIS STORY UPDATES AND I COULD'VE GONE MY ENTIRE LIFE WITHOUT READING THIS EPILOUGE IF I HADN'T RANDOMLY DECIDED TO CHECK FOR AN UPDATE! Luck is such a bitch...

Great chapter btw...actually I haven't even read it yet I just know it'll be good.

And I greatly enjoyed our chats too.
6/19/2017 c15 C. Norris
Looking forward to the future works. I'm confident that they'll be as great as this one, that's for sure
6/16/2017 c15 Zaero
Really enjoyed the entire pace this story and their relationship was moving in. Was definitely a good read and I'm sad that it ended, but it ended greatly. I'll be looking forward to your future one-shots.
6/16/2017 c15 Steak
I had a warm smile on my face the whole time reading this, it was such a fluffy happy ending that i'm probably going to have this smile all day.

Congratulations on finishing this fic. This is easily one of my favourite fics of all time and i hope you're proud of yourself and of this fic. I'm glad that you're planning more stories with these characters, as you've managed to set up an interesting dynamic and i love the way you write them.

Thanks for the mention too! I'll get around to making an account eventually as i've been inspired to try writing a few fics myself (something you're partially responsible for).

Once again, thank you writing this truly wonderful fic. I think this is one that will stay with me for a long time.
6/14/2017 c15 Swimming Trees
YES! Ok where to start? First off I must congratulate you on a masterfully written fanfic, I enjoyed every single chapter! You make a canon that is (sometimes frustratingly) realistic and I love the direction you craft each of the characters. The development that Yoshiki and Ayumi go through is fascinating, and I cannot wait to see more of them. Next! I CANNOT WAIT FOR A SEQUAL! If you ever need help with them, let me know! I'm so excited you're starting a follow up cause I have so many questions to be answered later on. Anyway, I'm really happy at how this chapter turned out! The way Yoshiki formulated himself to Ayumi was really endearing, and the ending was really cute. Once again, great job and I await your next fic!
6/13/2017 c15 2KeyKidCerilia
Hello again, my life has been busy recently so I couldn't make my usual extra long review but just know I loved every chapter so far! When I saw the email notification I was wondering where you'll go writing next and I was so happy when you announced you continued. In fact I was a bit worried that you'd continue with Heavenly Host since I felt the build up between the two would be lost since the plot would shift into a bigger grand of scheme (Plus I'd always be nervous for the cast) but I brethed a sigh when you had Hinoe tell Ayumi not to.

That confession was every bit crystal as I had imagined. It was all in character and well written. I couldn't help but wish that the canon Ayumi went through this with Yoshiki but alas I'm still happy. The moment when you wrote that Yoshiki could hear his heartbeat,I felt the same thing with my heart. Amazing story, glad to have joined and I can't wait to see the future!
6/13/2017 c15 43penchou
hey, i kinda apologize for not leaving reviews every now and then since life was busy but congrats! i realy loved this from start to finish! go you aaaaaaa
6/13/2017 c15 SayLinn
This was a great epilogue, I'm so happy you're writing a sequel, thank you so much, I love reading your stories
109 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »