for Grimm Heir

6/7 c44 MZ1116
I want B
6/4 c46 maskedkeeper
well, a good person ruby just wouldn't make sense at this point.
My point of view is ruby was like 3 when she was transformed, so where would this good magically come from. She has shown zero regrets at killing and even has enjoyed it, so it also doesn't make sense for her to just stop it and see it as bad. To be good she would need to relearn everything.

The best way I guess if you don't want to just flip the story, is if she somewhat decided to keep yang as a slave and maybe end up rulling humans , instead of just killing them all.
but still can't see it,based on how she acted up till now.
ofc you can also bring back summers mom light ghost, erase her "evil" and some how she is nice right after. kinda of a bullshit approach if you do this, unless she has her memories all erased. still would suck to read.
6/4 c38 maskedkeeper
I mean
he ain't wrong, summer went out and died, so sure the baby was hers.
but silver is definitely his daughter.
6/3 c24 maskedkeeper
really love how much a impact red vs blue made with this one scene, some how it's always funny seeing it in fanfics
4/30 c1 Gogmazios
This was one hell of a ride I have to say thank you for the story you have written I will always be thankful that you have given me this much enjoyment from your writing I hope you continue to enjoy to write just as much as we have enjoyed to read your work and I hope you have a lovely year ahead
2/12 c1 Guest

1/25 c47 UltraSpink of Da USA
Wow what an end to Era, I remember the day I found this story back when you had only posted the first two chapters. And I remember getting obsessed with this story and it's whole uniqueness and how it was so different from everything else at the time. And RWBY was still the hottest thing around and how this world you built fit almost seemlessly into the canon at the time. Man how time flies, but to be honest I expected this would be the case after your uploads became sporadic. At least we know have an idea of what your overall plan was, which is more then I can say for the thousands of other unfinished stories. Dragonblitz had his heart in the right place, but just didn't restrain himself and walked over establish lore without much thought. At least I can finally wrap up my thoughts on how this possibly could have ended. Thanks for the story and fun times DeadRich, I raise my glass to you as a toast. Godspeed
1/25 c47 WritingImperium
Thank you for passing the story on instead of simply allowing it to waste away. Although your worldbuilding needs a lot of work to create coherent rules and constraints for the characters therein to work around, as you've just acknowledged, you nonetheless created a story that invested me for many hours, I'm grateful for that. I hope you continue to work on your writing in some capacity, I genuinely believe you have a gift in that area. I wish you luck in all your future endeavors, have a wonderful 2022.
1/25 c47 1zanarkand wintercall
That k you for the update. It was a fun ride reading about little silver and her struggles as the heir to all grim. I'll check out dragonsblitz's version and see if it lives up to what this tale created.
1/25 c47 KnightOrnstein07
Unfortunately I knew this day would eventually come ever since you announced Dragon would be taking over with the writing. Still it doesn’t make it any easier to swallow. I first discovered this fic back in fall of 2018 and it quickly became one of my favorites out there. I fell in love with the journey you took Silver, along with all of us, on. There were a lot of high points (Silver alone in Atlas being one of the best). Sadly I have to agree that there were some pretty cringe parts. For me the story started to fall with the introduction of the parasyte Grimm masks, they just seemed completely out of place to me. Then when the Overlord summoned the pillar the story felt like it went off the rails, with not a lot of focus and came off messy. All of that being said I still love this story with all its highs and lows, and I appreciate the masterpiece you were able to write. I completely understand why you want to move on from RWBY, the show as done nothing but gone downhill since vol 3. (I’m only sticking around since I’ve already invested this much time into it and might as well finish). Anyways that’s enough rambling, I thank you again for the years of entertainment and wish you the best in future endeavors.
1/24 c47 BlitzkriegHOSS
Sad to see it dropped, but at least you gave us your idea for the ending. Not many authors do that which results in thousands of unfinished stories that don't even give an inkling of what their conclusions were.
1/24 c47 1Foul steak
*Salutes

I've been here since 2016 and this story was the second to be added to my Follows list, it's been one hell of a ride DeadRich.
1/24 c47 21Earth Dragon Arnighte
Well, this is depressing. I don't get the point of abandoning something, but then again that's my brain. I also never lost interest in Rooster Teeth. Yeah they have problems, but EVERY company has problems. If you don't have problems, something is weird there.
1/24 c47 VocaloidBrony
damn i wish it hadn't ended this way
But well I understand you, literally Rooster ruined the series a lot at this point, I stopped watching it after Volume 5
Currently I hear rumors like that Yang and Blake became a couple out of nowhere or that Weiss became a useless character and more like that, personally I don't know whether to believe those rumors
But well, it was a pleasure to read this incredible story, I think that Along with Blood Rose and Leviathan Rose, she is one of my Favorite Ruby Villains
1/24 c47 1Hithilion
Thanks for the update, looking forward to see what Dragon makes out of it! Thanks for everything and best wishes.
2,224 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »