for SpongeBob Snaps

9/25 c1 The DragonKnight
Why the f*cking h*ll did you write this?! MORE OVER, WHY IN GOD'S NAME DID I JUST READ IT?! I knew I had to be sick in the head but just...d*mn.
9/3 c1 Lixxa
My brain: Why are you even reading this?
Me: I'm a literal spawn of Satan, what do you expect?
My brain: understandable, have a great day
10/5/2019 c1 Thatofabeaver
Damnificados
9/25/2019 c1 dylan cunliffe
i love reading this through out my lesson. i would recommend this to anyone that is bored in school or college ( in my case ). Don't have friend around when reading or they will read ahead your ruin it lol mate.
5/28/2018 c1 77Demonic Irken
Good story
5/24/2018 c1 19theeternalrival1
damn, this is really dark. Even, Mrs. Puff enjoys if, as if her scene from Demolition Doofus wasn't enough...
9/2/2017 c1 Kuwu
oh
7/28/2016 c1 Guest
hm thanks for the nightmares also with how dark you made this you should try writing creepypasta's I bet you'd be great at it!
5/12/2016 c1 Guest
Tramuraised for life...
12/26/2015 c1 Cereal Killer
"What a shame..." A creepy voice says from the shadows. "What a shame..." *Evil smile.*
10/18/2015 c1 6The Horsemen's Commander
That was insanely dark. I liked it! I shouldn't have, but I did. What's wrong with me?
1/29/2015 c1 15storytell18
This just seems so wrong on so many levels. You turned SpongeBob into a (homosexual) monster. You went way too far in killing Squidward and then Patrick, and even Mr. Krabs (who tried to kill Spongebob!), and then you had Mrs. Puff kill SpongeBob. It seems like you just took the mean-spiritedness of recent SpongeBob seasons and then put it so far over the top there is no return.

-storytell18
1/24/2015 c1 41JP-Ryder
Fuck...

I hope people will get the commentary about the show's seasonal rot.
1/23/2015 c1 19draco122
That was beyond disturbing but very good
Draco122