for Midnight Shadow

When are you updating
12/3/2020 c14 I L0VE U
I love you, Author!
11/24/2020 c14 5sunlightstars
I can’t wait to read more! Has Dumbledore been stealing from Harry in this story? And I’m kinda excited for when and if the first “romance” thing happens between Marvolo ans Harry.
11/16/2020 c14 Angelic Abomination
Welcome back. I did a little happy dance in my head when I saw your update.
I reread the whole thing again and found it just as enjoyable as the last time I read it. Although I am suspicious of Dumbledores' motives.
11/15/2020 c14 slyhuff
what is dumbledore upto?, i'm just as confused as marvolo
11/4/2020 c14 SpaideZ
Just a Spade casually dropping by
11/1/2020 c14 NGBW
I am confused too. I hope your next surgery goes well. Take care.
10/30/2020 c14 58randomplotbunny
:-D
10/28/2020 c14 30Thrushsong k'Varis
Hmmm, interesting. A change of heart seems doubtful, but I suppose people have done stranger things when they find out they’re dying.
I’m curious to see what the ‘rescue’ plan will be.
10/28/2020 c14 59MirrorFlower and DarkWind
Oh wow crazy jist wow. Nice to see this story again
10/28/2020 c14 1Calmzone1
Very interesting. What is Dumbledore’s angle. Hmm. Could he try to entice him to reverse a curse? Does he think he can persuade Harry now to kill him when school restarts? So many options.

I am sorry to hear that you didn’t get as much of your sight back as you hoped after the surgery. I’m hoping you regain more from the second. Stay safe. Hugs
10/28/2020 c14 RoseCreates
I really like where this is going! Excited to see this unfold. Glad to have you back!
10/28/2020 c14 HumorMe2
I read this story from the beginning and enjoy your writing style. Sorry for your struggle and stress. Even so your stories are your coping skill for yourself, then you gift it to others, Bravo! Stay positive and surround yourself with positive people and things. Thanks!
10/28/2020 c14 aidabye77
What a wonderful surprise, an update. YAY Good to have you back.
10/28/2020 c14 HoneyBear84
Love it so far and seriously looking forward to the next update
361 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »