for Fairy Tail's God Slayer

2/20 c9 Baahubali321
luv it, plz keep updating!
2/12 c9 Amargi'sNodachi
Awesome story! Loved it!
9/1/2020 c1 pdarshan775
Good first chapter, but ishval is not in fairy tail ots ishgar. Ishval is in fullmetal alchemist.
4/1/2019 c9 BlackSnake2314
I really love this story! Can you please update as soon as possible? Thanks!
1/15/2019 c9 fiahy567
Update please
12/28/2018 c1 lachyfrost
you actually made me want to kill my self with the first chapter like really I came here for a fanfiction and all you game me is everyone for Naruto just hopping over and have the exact some powers and shit as before like really, I should just watch fairy tail and Naruto and use my imagination and BAM I have this fanfiction. I want something good and new but first chapter ruined it.
11/7/2018 c9 Kells
Man that was awesome now i just wish it was more cuz now i wanna see what happens, what powers are used, how they are different and everything else. But keep it up hope to read a boss chapter 10
5/11/2018 c9 Abhichatlevi
Plzz update!
1/19/2018 c9 Born2BeGodLike
Story wasn't that bad. Naruto x Mira hook up really early in the chapters later. Naruto strong is a plus. It follow fairytail plot and the changes done are all good. All erza being his adopted sister was good idea. So far only chapter 1 sucked and chapter 2 was bit boring but got better as i read on. Beside that it suck that this story is left and most likly forgotten.
1/19/2018 c1 Born2BeGodLike
I hate when people start story like this. I didnt read most of it. Only read what i needed to know. Hope next chapter better
8/25/2017 c1 Soralora
Just a tip, Only One: No Japanese in any of your stories
2/4/2017 c1 4zinofite
1st chapter in and i'm already lovin' it
12/31/2016 c9 Guest
Hey can you introduce gaara and the other jinchuuriki as devil slayers and when he battles them, he eats their abilities like natsu did with laxus lightning, making him a devil god slayer, instead of six paths mode
9/30/2016 c5 Christ Dee
This sucks to much lovey dovey to girl
8/22/2016 c9 Dragoncyber22
A good story, and it has a very good plot. If you make a continuation or continue
the same story will be very cool and that the continuation is very makes you a great fanfic writer, and please continue the story
169 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »