for Altered Fate

12/13/2019 c7 1Sephiroth Crescent-Valentine
Thank you SO MUCH for continuing this! I love the dynamics of Homra with Tatara and the progression of the story with his influence on the clan members and calming Mikoto. Especially since there's no way in hell that Tatara will let Mikoto go crazy with his powers and cause his own death. You write everyone so well and I'm thrilled to be getting more of this wonderful story.
11/20/2019 c7 2Kasuyorai
Welcome back, and with such a lovely scene as well. I love this story for it avoids feeling as forced as many of the Suoh/OC stories tend to do. It's very close to what we are given in canon, character interaction wise.
At least K has the relatively new 'movies' seven stories on its side for a little revive, but I myself (and I love the series as a whole) understand that lack of new material will lead to people moving on to different fandoms. Doesn't mean one cannot come back to it every now and then.
I hope you'll continue to enjoy writing.
11/7/2019 c7 Guest
So glad there's another chapter. I love this story and am so happy to read it once again. Thank you for this chapter.
11/7/2019 c7 fantasi88
Reread the whole thing to remind myself of what happened. I am soooo happy you haven’t abandoned it! Looking forward for next chapter.
11/5/2019 c7 onlyagirl
OH WOW IM KINDA SHOOK THAT YOURE CONTINUING THIS! i double checked if i was seeing it right... wow. Im so glad you are tho! Im probably gonna go back and reread the whole thing to reming myself but im glad you haven’t abandoned it!
12/20/2018 c6 1Bartholomew-Cubbins
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Please please please can you continue?
1/2/2017 c6 4Naliyu
Love this. Ooo what's with the dreams O.o hope to see more soooon! This is great!
11/20/2016 c6 fantasi88
Relly like this. Please do not make us wait to long for an update.
7/27/2016 c6 Super Guest-Chan
I love this!
I love this paring!
I wish more people would embrace this beautiful pair!
6/18/2016 c6 7My Solitude
Interesting chapter! :)
6/13/2016 c6 8Belphy
Oh dear poor tatara, drowning how nasty. Though yay for mikoto for trying to be honest with his feelings.
6/11/2016 c6 2JadedBlack13
this chapter was amazing. their relationship is building well and mikoto to say that is so sweet. I really am loving this story. please update as soon as you can.
6/10/2016 c6 7rebirth-flame
What's gotten into Tatara here? He was so OOC lol, I feel for the nurse XD
6/10/2016 c6 1author12306
This chapters was fantastic! It was definiytely worth the wait! That dream at the end certainly was interesting! So was seeing Tatara actually mad, towards the beginning of the chapter!
4/3/2016 c5 7rebirth-flame
Wha- it was not Reishi? Now that's interesting, and complicated. I imagined it'd be much simpler that it was he who left the message. Loving the last scene very much. It shows that no matter how mentally strong Tatara seems on the outside, in the end of the day he's still a normal person who can get easily tormented by nightmare. It's what makes him more human, and Mikoto consoling him afterwards shows his human side too.

Yata is such a precious bunny in this TT
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »