for Soul Hunter (Original)

12/31/2020 c25 4Monster King
Awesomeness please continue
12/21/2020 c9 4Hadrian von Eveschatten
"What if [Cardin] killed Jaune!" Good riddance, then. One has to be an idiot to feel any empathy for Arc. He is literally unfit to be in Beacon because he cheated his way into the school. Getting beaten up like a mongrel is the least that he deserves.

Pyrrha thinking herself as the blond's best friend must be some kind of sick jock, one which has robbed all of my enthusiasm for reading this story.
11/26/2020 c25 Phantom-icy3
great story please continue
10/25/2020 c4 Naelyon
I really hope Ichigo is only this weak because his zanpakuto is completely sealed and not because you nerfed him to hell and back since canon ichigo could kill Salem in less than 2 seconds.
10/18/2020 c4 JustDusty
I don't like the fact tht Ozpin already got his claws on the strongest being in Remnant, and the fact that you didn't even mention it
10/11/2020 c4 3AlernateReality
Such freaking trash. 5 man team seriously?! Unoriginal and frankly retarded. Doesn't work for the Vytal Festival, not how any other team is ever assigned, team matches are unfair
9/9/2020 c9 Guest
"I don't think I have ever taken that hard a hit"... I really hope you are fucking joking. Shit I didn't see any fucking mountain blowing, why would you make his power level like that? Even if he does not use bankai, I'm pretty sure he is alot stronger than yang.
8/9/2020 c25 F8ZEPHYR
Oh yes, this story is really good! Please continue the story, I would love how the story goes.
7/29/2020 c1 grimmboy00
Update?.
7/27/2020 c1 4Mrtyu666
I know you're still active, so update this story
7/17/2020 c25 10PsylentFox
Been a year and some change since this was updated, but I am glad that I found this story! :) hope that there will be an update in the future!
7/10/2020 c7 MrKeyFox
Generic mystery student story who's forced into revealing all his secrets for no reason other than him having no backbone. This isn't Ichigo more of a bastardized clone of him. Writings alright but uninspired. All in all 4/10 don't bother reading.
6/28/2020 c4 NoobHunter97
idk man being an extra sucks, its totally a turn off
6/11/2020 c4 121698
From what I'm getting from this, is that he's just a much shittier version of Yoruichi. Because he wasn't forced to adapt to having to fight higher and higher power ceilings, he's not going to be 'above' Captain class strength, at least for most of the story. He also wouldn't've made those mistakes he did this chapter be I Can't imagine his father not Drilling situational awareness into his skull.
6/2/2020 c25 Guest
so it's the end i guess no more update
1,416 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »