for Eternal Penance: The 41st Hunger Games

how the fuck are finn's tributes still winning he's so awful why
4/16/2020 c9 10nevergone4ever
post it poosay
1/8/2018 c9 soph
cant wait for another great update by bobothebear
7/24/2017 c9 2Call Me Fin
hi. olive got me to log in for an unrelated thing and I happen to see this. another victor. thanks for always treating my tributes good. and a big FUCK YOU to whomever left that review about me. im shook. bye.
7/19/2017 c9 Guest
chaos again hi
good job thanx for the summary

Have a good time living life! I wish u the best
7/19/2017 c9 padraig
uhmmmm i expect my tributes to come 8th, how dare u disappoint me like dis
7/14/2017 c9 7Jalen Kun
I literally don't even read anymore and yet you sucked me in as soon as it started lmao

My boy kristopher lmao. I was rooting for Elora to kill him and even the other girl to kill him, but somehow he always made it pass. I'm shook he actually made 2nd. There was a second I even thought he would win! So yeah great summary great games great depiction of my Terrible tribute aaaaand yeah!

Bai
7/14/2017 c1 Guest
how the fuck are finn's tributes still winning he's so awful why
7/13/2017 c8 Guest
hi this is chaos/katie 2 lazy 2 login

anyway, damn, you got persistence if not consistency

jsyk I still love you and it was a weird blast from the past to get this notification email. what a time. I read the chapter and it was very refreshing to be able to read without worrying about who made what tribute and whose gonna live and those blog impressions and who I made and if they're a good enough character lmao

buddy aw I wish u the best nd keep in touch if u wanna
7/13/2017 c8 soph
fuck ya Bo! go maisyn ily I'm so glad we finally getting a summary. rip ep 2014-2018 prolly
7/12/2017 c8 7Cashmere67
uhm. good chapter . hope my character wins.
7/11/2017 c8 2TitanMaddix
Lmao rip Bellamy.
7/11/2017 c8 11BamItsTyler
Huh. Oh yaaay! I cant wait to see how everything pangs out. ... Judging by the brief descriptions, I hope Scarlet out performs what my mind is thinking.

See you when you update it. A train station eyy? Okok
7/11/2017 c8 Bliss skydork
Too lazy to log in but

OHMIGOD YOU AREN'T DEAD.
And you seriously have no idea how long I spent thinking about this story updating and... even after like, 2 fucking years, it actually feels? Like omg wow. It updated. I still care. WHY DO I STILL CARE.

I miss you guys and you should hmu to talk sometime.
4/20/2017 c7 1tear that cherry out